• The KillerFrogs

DMN: 5 breakout candidates for TCU in 2019, including this 'surprise' at wide receiver

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
DMN: 5 breakout candidates for TCU in 2019, including this 'surprise' at wide receiver

By Dean Straka , Sports Digital Editor
Contact Dean Straka on Twitter: @dwstraka49

With every new season of college football inevitably comes the arrival of new, emerging stars. As TCU moves into its second full week of fall camp, more than just a few players -- at a variety of positions -- have shown the potential of enjoying breakout campaigns in 2019.

Needless to say, capping this list at five players makes for a rather tricky task given the plethora of new and/or rising talent head coach Gary Patterson has made note of this offseason. Nevertheless, based on what we’ve heard and seen through spring practice and now into fall camp, here are five breakout candidates who are worth highlighting. And yes, a slew of honorable mentions are tacked on.

Read more at https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/co...-seasons-2019-including-surprise-wr-fall-camp

JockO de Frog

I liked the list of honorable mentions. Previously, there's been little mention of tevailance hunt. Also, I hope marcheselli on this list means his injury is not too severe. We're going to need some young linebackers.

Last edited:

PhillyFrog

I liked the list of honorable mentions. Previously, there's been little mention of tevailance hunt. Also, I hope marcheselli on this list means his injury it's not too severe. We're going to need some young linebackers.

Yep, that's the first ink I've seen on Marcheselli this fall.

The Italian Stallion.