• The KillerFrogs

Dion Sanders & Family: Exemplary Citizens.

ShreveFrog

What did Shilo do to the cop to merit a $12M judgment? Sounds ridiculous. Obviously, Shilo and Deion have handled this poorly. I would guess an attorney could've made that suit disappear with a fractionally smaller goodbye check to the cop. I'm no lawyer though.

froginmn

One interesting note: if you look at the linked story about the original assault, Deion says that the video shows that the guard was the aggressor and was on top of Shilo the whole time.

Maybe I'm just getting old but to me the video shows almost nothing.

Double D

Tier 1
The NEON DEION show will come to a screetching halt when the Sander boys are out of CU. This was all a plot to promote his kids and get them to the NFL. CU will be left with a mess like the 3 charter schools that DEION ran into the ground in DFW. Its all about DEION! How people dont see through the BS is unbelievable.
This.

The Media loves him and his foul spawn because they are "good television." The actual long-term damage they do will fester long after they have moved on to another set of suckers that will pay them.

The Bad Guy

The NEON DEION show will come to a screetching halt when the Sander boys are out of CU. This was all a plot to promote his kids and get them to the NFL. CU will be left with a mess like the 3 charter schools that DEION ran into the ground in DFW. Its all about DEION! How people dont see through the BS is unbelievable.

Just wait.... then Jerry will hire him!

tetonfrog

What did Shilo do to the cop to merit a $12M judgment? Sounds ridiculous. Obviously, Shilo and Deion have handled this poorly. I would guess an attorney could've made that suit disappear with a fractionally smaller goodbye check to the cop. I'm no lawyer though.
I have read that Shilo caused permanent health issues for the man. Perhaps it may not have gotten to this point, but they refused to deal with this legally (moving out of Texas, his dad walking out of a deposition) and it has snowballed on him.