• The KillerFrogs

Diehards: Kenrich Williams reportedly invited to NBA draft combine

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Diehards: Kenrich Williams reportedly invited to NBA draft combine

Williams, at 6-foot-7 and 210 pounds, was the Horned Frogs’ leader in rebounds as a senior during the 2017-18 season, at 9.3 per game. Williams’ average of 13.2 points per game only trailed forward Vladimir Brodziansky last season.

The Waco, Texas, native missed the entire 2015-16 season after undergoing offseason knee surgery, but played a critical role in helping TCU return to its winning ways in the first two seasons under coach Jamie Dixon as a junior and senior. Williams and Brodziansky both had the chance to play in front of scouts from all 30 NBA teams at the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament earlier this month, which annually showcases top NBA draft prospects.

Read more at https://www.diehards.com/tcu/tcu-kenrich-williams-nba-draft-combine-tcu-basketball-horned-frogs

Eight

Can someone tell me how much he power cleans based on his dunks?

“The athleticism was definitely a surprise but I know it because he works the hardest on the team in the weight room,” TCU guard Kenrich Williams said. “He did a great job of transitioning from golf to basketball and he can dunk easily, probably a little better than me.”

purpleshades

The NBA will gain allot of new fans if Kenrich makes a team. Not just TCU fans but folks from Waco (his hometown), New Mexico JUCO and the big12 (Kenrich got a ton of respect amongst the league). It would make allot of people happy to see him make it. He’s the example of the type of guy that should. Talented, does things for right way and conducts himself like a pro.