• The KillerFrogs

Did we give up too early?

roddog

Banned
Ok, I thought Tech was looking really good early - Doege impressive and a solid D. I, um, apologize for thinking that y'all were going to be genuinely competitive this year.

i guess by competitive you mean top 25 despite a top schedule, well your right about that!

SoonerBredCD

Roddog, we're always going to predict great seasons and expect to win every game. What kind of fans would we be if we didn't? I expect the exact same thing from every fan base. If I were a high school football player looking for my college, I sure wouldn't want to go to a school whose fans thought their team was a bunch of losers.

Solid post. Don't know how you can argue with this. I guess roddy has nEver predicted Or hoped that Tech would be anything greater than mediocre, since he is so wrapped up in the reality of the Big XII.

rifram09

Ok, I thought Tech was looking really good early - Doege impressive and a solid D. I, um, apologize for thinking that y'all were going to be genuinely competitive this year. I'll be sure to assume that you suck in the future if that makes you feel better.

+1. I really wish the admins would fly off the handle on this POS like they do Blake Gore.

SnoSki

Today, Texas Tech needed 2 OT to beat 1-win Kansas. At home.

shipment-of-fail.jpg

Latest posts