• The KillerFrogs

Did anyone count....

BroncoBlue44

We had the ball nearly 41 minutes, they barely had it 19 minutes. And we dominated them in nearly every stat possible.

This is why I say that the knuckleheads on ESPN don't watch our games (or pay any attention to the details), and to boot, have egregious double-standards...for instance, Oregon almost losing to Cal isn't going to cost them a national title shot, Utah getting beat by Notre Dame means they were a fraud, but Va Tech losing to James Madison apparently means nothing, Auburn playing very close (3-point) games against mediocre Clemson and Kentucky is meaningless, etc.

You hit the nail on the head 90% of the public can't watch your games because of the crappy versus. No one has it. It's the only thing that sucks about the Broncos going to the MWC. (well other then BYU, Utah, and possible TCU bolting as soon as we got invited)

ifrog

ESPN is marketing their product you know the Boise St team that all of a sudden has half their fan base lurking or talking smack on this board. Their fans are complete tools and ESPN is using them to pimp their last few games. Next year ESPN will say Boise who?

ifrog

You hit the nail on the head 90% of the public can't watch your games because of the crappy versus. No one has it. It's the only thing that sucks about the Broncos going to the MWC. (well other then BYU, Utah, and possible TCU bolting as soon as we got invited)

You forgot that ugly blue field. I for one hope we bolt and leave the rest of the MWC playing in that carnival you call a stadium.

fwfrog

Sure its going to suck that BSU will have play all saturday games and all will be televised. I think you are just mad because you don't have Directv. Get Directv and you will be happy!

That wasn't my point at all. The ESPN knuckleheads have access to watch any games they want to watch. They choose not to watch us. And I bet they don't watch many of your games, either. They are more concerned with watching the "big boys" play each week.

And by the way, Versus is in tens of millions of households. If a person is too stupid to find that channel with a remote control and an on-screen program guide from the comfort of their couch, I'm not sure they would appreciate or understand TCU or BSU football anyway.

BroncoBlue44

You forgot that ugly blue field. I for one hope we bolt and leave the rest of the MWC playing in that carnival you call a stadium.

Ifrog is a bitter boy. Still pissed we thrashed you in the Fiesta? I had a TCU guy that kept flipping me off at the game. Then afterwards he and his girlfriend sat there and balled, tears rolling down there faces. They were about 30, was that you? looks like gay pic you have as your avitar.

Dogfrog

I stand corrected.

Now, how many other games do you think he's watched us play based on his idiotic comments?

And do you honestly think that's a fair sampling?

ON EDIT: Thinking back on it, Gilmore was the tool who harped on style points for more than 1/2 of the game. Things are beginning to add up with regard to Gilmore...

That was the most bizarre color analysis I've ever heard in a football game. Gilmore started talking about style points before the game - "Can TCU produce enough style point?", etc. and then used the style points term, it seemed like 20-30 times over the course of the game, over and over. That 17 point win on the road over our rival was the other game he was referring to as one where we didn't "dominate" a non AQ team (besides the SDSU game).

ifrog

Ifrog is a bitter boy. Still pissed we thrashed you in the Fiesta? I had a TCU guy that kept flipping me off at the game. Then afterwards he and his girlfriend sat there and balled, tears rolling down there faces. They were about 30, was that you? looks like gay pic you have as your avitar.

Just speaking the truth aren't you supposed to meet Herbie later to have a drink?

neo926

As opposed to the 90% of the public that choose not to watch your games because of your ugly field.

BroncoBlue44

Just speaking the truth aren't you supposed to meet Herbie later to have a drink?

ifrog you are embarrassing youself here. That response was not funny, witty, or unique, your smack is weak boy. Try again. Your response = fail. Is that honestly all you have? Put down our stadium was the best you got? I think your momma is calling you, its time for bed.

ifrog

ifrog you are embarrassing youself here. That response was not funny, witty, or unique, your smack is weak boy. Try again. Your response = fail. Is that honestly all you have? Put down our stadium was the best you got? I think your momma is calling you, its time for bed.

Dude you live in Boise. What else needs to be said?

You are on TCU 's board talking smack. I know there isn't much to do there but cmon get a life. Or are you wanting to meet me behind the bleachers after school ?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
On another note, what was up with that one commentator saying TCU has not been dominant. There has not been a game all year (including sdst) where TCU wasn't dominant. Oregon got lucky with a missed field goal and should have lost. Boise needed a last minute drive to beat v tech. TCU has not had a game where the outcome was in doubt.

Yeah, Jesse Palmer said that was the second game against non-AQ team in which TCU wasn't dominant? Was trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about. SMU? Really?

And which one kept saying we were playing New Mexico State?

TCU2012

BroncoBlue, you did not thrash us in the Fiesta Bowl. It was as thorough a thrashing as the 08 Poinsettia Bowl. Don't let your hurt feelings from ifrog cause you to lose logic. Also, his Avatar is of Chris Tucker from the motion picture "Friday." I thoroughly doubt Chris Tucker was flicking you off at the Fiesta Bowl.

And Top,
That was Mark May with the NMSU jive.

MontanaFrog09

Did anyone count......

How many objections the "experts" had about the narrow 2 point victory that Oregon had last night? The 2 point victory that should have been a 1 point loss?

Thats right....0!

If ESPN is going to rip on teams for narrow margins, at least be consistent in your analysis of the top 5. The narrow win by the Ducks never got a single lick of intelligent conversation. Oregon squeezed out a win, just like the Frogs, and yet no red flags are flying? And isnt SDSU ranked ahead of Cal?