• The KillerFrogs

Devonte Fields suspension

Rabble Rouser

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

rifram09

This seriously changes my hopes for the season. I don't think we'll beat LSU now. That means the SEC gets to beat their chest a little more and we hurt the B12. It also means we'll need help if we want a chance to play for the title. It was a long shot anyways.

Atomic Frawg

I got wind of this a couple of days ago, but I didn't want to post anything in advance and cause an uproar. He may not be the only bit of bad news. In the eternal words of Master Yoda, "There is another."

frognutz

I got wind of this a couple of days ago, but I didn't want to post anything in advance and cause an uproar. He may not be the only bit of bad news. In the eternal words of Master Yoda, "There is another."

Awesome...

Taco10

This seriously changes my hopes for the season. I don't think we'll beat LSU now. That means the SEC gets to beat their chest a little more and we hurt the B12. It also means we'll need help if we want a chance to play for the title. It was a long shot anyways.

Are you serious? If our Defense can't stop LSU's pathetic offense because Fields is out then we won't be very good anyways. This game will depend on our offense being able to score...not a pass rushing DE.

bscttyb

Well, good for Coach P getting a handle on this situation... whatever it is. These kids have so much going for them and they think they are on top of the world. Thanks for being the coach you are.

frognutz

So, maybe this is why you don't schedule the hardest game of the year weekend #1. Get all those Spring/Summer suspension out of the way against the cupcakes....