• The KillerFrogs

Deseret News: TCU is trying to keep BYU fans out of its stadium

Virginia Frog

Now you‘re thinking like a BYU male alum!
Maybe the TCU-BYU fb game could be a "theme night" like the WHITE OUT, BLACK OUT, PURPLE OUT, PINK OUT (BreastCancer), etc.

For the men: it could be mandatory UNDERWEAR DAY. If you want "in" to the stadium the fellas have to show their "understuff." (Not to be sexist: the ladies can, if they wish, dazzle with their "stuff" too!)

Boy, the Mormons will be outed then...:p

Rabidfrog

had some witnesses come by yesterday while I was weeding my beds. They were nice and we discussed eternal happiness, but I can't stand it when Arians disrupt my bed weeding(and no FIFY).

NF
I always take up for the JWs. They were sent to the gas chambers first, along with the Jews. Brave people. Worship no one but Yahweh, not the nation.

Honestly, looking back on the 2008 and 2010 games, BYU fans didn't exactly show out at the old Amon Carter Stadium.

I get 2008 was a Thursday Night which made it harder to attend, but still - they were undefeated and ranked in the Top 10 at the time and they filled maybe 1 or 2 sections on the east side.

In 2010 they were having a down year so I doubt their fans expected to come out on top over us who was ranked in the Top 5 at the time, but their attendance in that game was sad.

I wasnt at the 2011 game at AT&T Stadium, but something tells me they didn't pack the stands in that one either.

I think 2011 was the same night as game 6. :grimace emoji:

Frog-in-law1995

I always take up for the JWs. They were sent to the gas chambers first, along with the Jews. Brave people. Worship no one but Yahweh, not the nation.
Our neighbors across the street are JWs. Generally a group that minimizes social interaction with outsiders, so it took a few years, but now they’ve probably my favorite neighbors to chat with while everybody’s out doing yardwork. Just normal folks. And no, they don’t knock on doors in our neighborhood, though once in a blue moon some of their home bible study group will. Like all religion/denominations (including my own in a few ways than would make my pastor wince), I think some (ok, more than “some”) of their orthodoxy is nuttier than squirrel [ Finebaum ]s, but I’ll say this - for a group that literally believes only 144,000 souls get into heaven, you’ve got to be impressed by their fervent proselytization. They’re just creating their own competition.