• The KillerFrogs

Depth chart is out

CryptoMiner

WR Chase Curtis is former baseball player at Neosho CC who transferred to TCU in the summer of 2020. He was an All-State QB at Pittsburg KS.

Purp

Duggan, huh
There's an OR after his name. I suspect this is subterfuge of the type we've grown accustomed under CGP. Either we are playing two QBs in Colorado as the depth chart suggests or Chandler is our starter and won't be announced until he takes the field in our first series.

Traveling Frog

Coaches still don’t know the QB or RB starter is 4 days from game time. This is suppose to be the crap that ended. Now the question is are the 2nd and 3rd stringers that good or the starters that bad?

There's an OR after his name. I suspect this is subterfuge of the type we've grown accustomed under CGP. Either we are playing two QBs in Colorado as the depth chart suggests or Chandler is our starter and won't be announced until he takes the field in our first series.
Dykes has already stated that all three Qb’s will play versus the Buffs. And I think he also stated he expects about 60 players to play.

Froggy Style

Coaches still don’t know the QB or RB starter is 4 days from game time. This is suppose to be the crap that ended. Now the question is are the 2nd and 3rd stringers that good or the starters that bad?
Dear Chicken Little,

So, if they don’t cater to your desires on a meaningless depth chart, they are the stupid ones. Got it.

I suspect if they played someone out of the order you expect you would also be freaking out.

Double V

It's just a nice gesture to the older guy to list him first. He'll be out there taking the first snaps to open the game.