• The KillerFrogs

Del Conte is looking like a genius!

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
eternal_facepalm_eternal_facepalm_facepalm_captain_pickard_demotivational_poster_1242264259_RE_Anonymous_declares_war_on_mastercard_paypal_and_possibly_others-s640x480-113205.jpg

Waccy Frog

Tech fans have latched onto this fairy tale after their coach ADMITTED he dodged TCU to avoid a loss. So take it for what it is worth.

By the way, Wisconsin still looks like a team that can't keep up with TCU's speed. They'll beat UNLV the same way they beat all those Big 10 teams by 60 points. But no one will care if they can't keep up with the TCUs of the world.

FROGDADDY

for declining to take unlvs place in this game!
The exact opposite of what you continue to look like. Taking UNLV to the woodshed is a yearly occasion for us. I know throttling the Rebs would be a big deal to you guys these days. Just another Saturday for us.

InnerloopFrog

for declining to take unlvs place in this game!

Perhaps you should have said DC is a man of integrity for not taking this game and screwing over Baylor by backing out of a set committment on such short notice.

What kind of scumbag school would do something like that?

Go Frogs!

Armadillo

Roddog, can you make a list of Tech's accomplishments in football in the last decade? You know, maybe start with BCS bowl appearances? Maybe the number of conference championships? How about the total number of consensus all-Americans you've had at Tech in the last 10 to 12 years?

How about in the history of your program. Any national championships? Heisman winners?

Anything would be helpful. Thanks!!

Deep Purple

trust me i know, playing these types of teams week in and out is an excellent recipe for a bcs game!
You mean like dropping TCU for the second year in a row in favor of playing anemic Texas State and New Mexico out-of-conference? And playing down-and-out teams like Kansas, Kansas State, Iowa State, and Baylor in-conference?

That's fully half of the games on your schedule. Yeah, that's a real "week-in and week-out" Murderer's Row, buddy. :rolleyes:

I might try to write an argumentative post but I just cant seem to muster an ounce of "I give a crap" about tech.

They are irrelevant and TCU is on top.

Go Frogs

Latest posts