• The KillerFrogs

Defense and the Chip on the Shoulder

RedSoxFrog

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
Did you forget were statistically one of the worst 1st half defenses in all of college football, as well as, replacing 79 injured players in some of most important positions in GP's style of defense. So long has our corners and safeties stop getting embarrassed over the top and our LBs wake up in the 1st half we should be a solid unit. Everything is about Orr, Gladney, Texada/James and Ikola. If Carraway plays half of his games like he did against OU we should have a great pass rush. Johnson is a given so I'm worried about him pulling his weight.

I think moving Howard back to safety would do wonders for the secondary

orrwasright

RedSoxFrog said:

I think moving Howard back to safety would do wonders for the secondary
Secondary will look much different with Iloka back, Texada back, Gladney back, and Simmons worked into the mix of the others.

Howard did good things at linebacker, but don't forget he wasn't getting a great deal of time at safety. He could possibly fit Kindred's slot, but I am not sure he ckearly wins that position.

tcuhf93

orrwasright said:
Howard did good things at linebacker, but don't forget he wasn't getting a great deal of time at safety. He could possibly fit Kindred's slot, but I am not sure he ckearly wins that position.
Took the bait, hook, line and sinker.