• The KillerFrogs

Defector: Text exchanges between Art Briles & Baylor admin. released

What Up Toad

You referring to Kaz talking to the girl who saw a player flashing his junk? Sounds like he handled
it pretty well to me. He talked to the girl and then lit into the player. Didn’t try to cover up anything. What was he supposed to do?

That was my thought. The girl obviously trusted Kaz enough to come talk to him about it, Kaz told two people about it, and he went and talked to the player.

I also wasn't sure exactly what "flashing hardware" meant. I could take it as him flashing the girl or him showing off a gun at a party. Either one could traumatize someone.

hometown frog

Not a good look for Kaz

Man the evil that festered within that school is beyond reproach. How anybody tied to that, from Briles to Starr to McCaw to anybody else in these reports is able to still show their faces in public is sickening to me.

just brutal. And I continue to be embarrassed that my school now has two of the coaches from that staff. I cannot (and will not) ever get over that.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Man the evil that festered within that school is beyond reproach. How anybody tied to that, from Briles to Starr to McCaw to anybody else in these reports is able to still show their faces in public is sickening to me.

just brutal. And I continue to be embarrassed that my school now has two of the coaches from that staff. I cannot (and will not) ever get over that.
This.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Why were 88 pages of the PH PowerPoint not entered into the court record???!!! That smells!
The Pepper-Hamilton Report was deemed Attorney-Client Privileged Materiel, and has never been released to anyone but the Baylor Regents. This is evidently a leak from an ex-Regent, or someone very well connected to the program.

Remember, the PH Report was so ghastly, Baylor paid Warden Art $27 million rather than breach confidentiality by releasing damaging materiel from it which may have proven moral turpitude on the part of Briles. Once the seal is broken, all of that becomes fair game, and it is likely that far more horribly damaging things are within pertaining to Baylor Administration and their actions concerning the treatment of the victims.

hometown frog

Why were 88 pages of the PH PowerPoint not entered into the court record???!!! That smells!
As it should. As BrewingFrog said, Baylor set all this up under the shield of Privileged data JUST so nothing would be admissible in any legal or civil proceedings. And the entire machine down there from the school and the city/county officials were implicit and thus were more than happy to allow the shield to remain.