• The KillerFrogs

Decommits from A&M

BelushiBob

The reason I asked yall to leave my mom out of it is just because she's very sick. I'm sorry if I came across as cocky but when I get teamed up on I get defensive. So I'm sorry for that. But I do have connections and I will always share them with y'all
Yep. You never know whose on here. Maybe Craig James comes on and sees that pic. Now you've endangered the lives of people in that pic. Maybe Craig starts hearing voices again and wants to get the goofy AtM namedropping kid in the pic?

Sean

Administrator
Dude, there are a lot of people on this board and through your life that know people far more impressive than Perry, or ARE more impressive than Perry. A little piece of advice, from someone who's been there. Don't name drop, for yourself or others. It makes you look like this guy:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=ONHLVfaXI1c

Yep, that's one of the many things I've learned: there's always a guy around you with a bigger...

Mike Brooks

The pic sends the wrong message for Perry especially during campaign season. To the outsider seeing this they might draw the wrong conclusion that he isn't gay.

FearTheFrog2015

Dude, there are a lot of people on this board and through your life that know people far more impressive than Perry, or ARE more impressive than Perry. A little piece of advice, from someone who's been there. Don't name drop, for yourself or others. It makes you look like this guy:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=ONHLVfaXI1c

Who gave you permission to speak you (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately)ing gdi?

froginmn

Look who found some liquid courage at 3 am.

128974204133045429.jpg

You also found the banhammer...

SnoSki

Well this thread really got interesting.

I was looking for recruiting news and instead found grown men breaking out the rulers..

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Yeah you're obviously a stud frat guy, posting on killerfrogs at 4 in the morning.

And (as a fraternity man myself) the fact that you actually use the term gdi is laughable.

Ha! I didn't read it carefully and thought he was calling me gdu, a far worse insult than gdi. I didn't know there were people insecure enough to still use the gdi appellation. I hadn't heard that in about 25 years. I suppose he thinks he insulted me.

worthag03

This is absolutely not an attempt to throw it in the face of you frogs, but to show that the guy that was banned has no idea what he's talking about and his connections are about as solid as Rick Perry's presidential chances.

Trey Williams after his game today.

375229_10101363016895094_8327874_77777739_524821958_n.jpg

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Who gave you permission to speak you (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately)ing gdi?

There are many on this board that employ (and fire) people like you. Something for you to consider when you post profane, bigoted posts along with your picture and name-dropping

[edit]: Mods, why did you delete my original posting of this sentiment? It is good for the less mature on this board to remember that their employers and future employers read message boards and check Internet profiles.