• The KillerFrogs

Daryl Washington goes to.....

Yes, I listened to the pick on 1310 The Ticket and let me say how that radio station hates TCU. It was the worst and the most critical analysis I have ever heard. It is the reason I bought an application on my phone that plays all radio stations around the country, so I don't have to listen to these biased Big 12/big school homer radio stations. This is the only metroplex that is scared of its local teams doing well, that being TCU & SMU.

QUOTE(Despite the odds Frog @ Apr 23 2010, 06:37 PM) [snapback]549506[/snapback]
Yes, I listened to the pick on 1310 The Ticket and let me say how that radio station hates TCU. It was the worst and the most critical analysis I have ever heard. It is the reason I bought an application on my phone that plays all radio stations around the country, so I don't have to listen to these biased Big 12/big school homer radio stations. This is the only metroplex that is scared of its local teams doing well, that being TCU & SMU.

I heard it too and you'd think he was the worst player on Trimble Tech's Freshman B team. Slow to break off the ball...

Then, two seconds later you hear Kiper licking his nutsack. I'll take MKJ's opinion over George DeJohn's or whoever wrote that piece of crap.

BABYFACE

George D is gay. He knows as much about FB as some guy from Iran. The Ticket may have high ratings but they know very little about sports. Norm is the only guy there that has any clue about sports talk.

Frog_Fan71

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Apr 23 2010, 08:23 PM) [snapback]549530[/snapback]
George D is gay. He knows as much about FB as some guy from Iran. The Ticket may have high ratings but they know very little about sports. Norm is the only guy there that has any clue about sports talk.

Norm sucks just like the rest of them. Anytime I need a mental whipping, I just turn it to "The Ticket." All crap! All the time!

I got their "P1" right here.

BABYFACE

lol 71.

Norm can be a whipping but at least has a clue. The rest don't. Cooperstein is probably the most knowledgeable on air persoanlity in DFW concerning sports talk. It was good to hear him on 820 today. Problem these days it is about entertainment over knowledge.

Frog_Fan71

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Apr 23 2010, 09:37 PM) [snapback]549544[/snapback]
lol 71.

Norm can be a whipping but at least has a clue. The rest don't. Cooperstein is probably the most knowledgeable on air persoanlity in DFW concerning sports talk. It was good to hear him on 820 today. Problem these days it is about entertainment over knowledge.

I like Newy on occasion, but could do without Richie Witt. I listen to sports radio for sports talk, not daytime drama issues. Newy is guilty of that some too, but he's a wee bit more tolerable than Witt.

The Coop is very knowledgeable and I enjoy listening to him. He is a good play by play guy too.

ftwfrog

QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Apr 23 2010, 07:23 PM) [snapback]549530[/snapback]

Norm was the one covering the draft.

BABYFACE

QUOTE(ftwfrog @ Apr 23 2010, 11:12 PM) [snapback]549578[/snapback]
Norm was the one covering the draft.

Just going on what PP reported. So that confirms GJ doesn't know anything about FB and glad he wasn't covering the draft. As for Norm, too bad he had negative things to say about Wash and Sanders, both are very good players from DFW, assuming he was the one PP heard.