• The KillerFrogs

damn....don't mess with the reagor family

Eight

3 videos on jalen's twitter account shows him spinning tcu defensive backs and then if you go over to dad's twitter we find this:

Moose Stuff

I just assume anyone that tweets something negative directly at a HS or college kid is a miserably useless human. If that guy worked for me he’d get a call into my office and told next time he makes an ass of himself on social media he can clean out his [ Finebaum ] and leave.

jake102

I just assume anyone that tweets something negative directly at a HS or college kid is a miserably useless human. If that guy worked for me he’d get a call into my office and told next time he makes an ass of himself on social media he can clean out his [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] and leave.

Especially a kid who chose a different university two years ago. Absurd

Limey Frog

Lucky for that tool bag TCU made the wrong decision on Johnny DB 2.0 or else Oklahoma's defense would have dragged them to .500 finish, as it probably will next year.

Eight

i have no clue why in the world anyone would think it was a good idea to call out a player on their college.

no, but hadn't seen in until today nor seen anyone else posting it. thought it was interesting, but will keep to a more current timeline in the future.