• The KillerFrogs

Dalton picked before Newton

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I seem to recall some KF.c posters, shortly after the Rose Bowl, laughing at the concept that AD would be considered as high as the 2nd round. Now he seems a lock, and these types of wild predictions for early 1st round are becoming more common. Anyone remember who the AD haters were?

Froggy Style

19 of his 75 "One Crazy Prediction"s has come true. Maybe they aren't all that crazy.

Would anyone on this board draft a QB who couldn't recall even ONE of his college plays? Why would an NFL coach or exec do it then?

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this will come true, but it probably should.

icemonkee

I seem to recall some KF.c posters, shortly after the Rose Bowl, laughing at the concept that AD would be considered as high as the 2nd round. Now he seems a lock, and these types of wild predictions for early 1st round are becoming more common. Anyone remember who the AD haters were?

I was one of them... actually I laughed at the idea of him even getting drafted just a year ago. He has done well for himself.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
No way Dalton is picked for Newton as he is a lock top three pick if not one ... Andy will shock the draft world though I predict.

frogman

I wonder what Davy O Brian award folks at Fortworth club feel now ,how they treated Dalton the last two years