• The KillerFrogs

Dallas in a budget crunch, Cuban decides to pay for the parade himself

weklfrog

I don't think that Arlington has the same financial problems.
Hypothetically speaking if the cowgirls were to ever win the SB during JJ's tenure as owner, first would he have a parade in Arlington or in Dallas? And if at the time of the parade, would he consider footing the bill if the host city were having financial difficulties similar to Dallas's current status?

HG73

Little known fact: I think Donnie Nelson's daughter is a freshman at TCU. He was at last year's Dallas coaches dinner and he announced that. If this is not correct, someone please correct me.

frogtwang

Think Ricky Bobby and not Mr Burns.

27549_116293198408057_3242_n.jpg

FDW

Hypothetically speaking if the cowgirls were to ever win the SB during JJ's tenure as owner, first would he have a parade in Arlington or in Dallas? And if at the time of the parade, would he consider footing the bill if the host city were having financial difficulties similar to Dallas's current status?

Well they've won 3 before in his tenure as owner and all the parades were in Dallas despite the fact the facility they played in during the championship runs was in Irving. Dallas is in financial trouble but there were no signs that they were balking at the cost of the parade before Cuban stepped up and offered to pay for it. Don't see why Dallas wouldn't host any future Cowboys championship parades.

weklfrog

Well they've won 3 before in his tenure as owner and all the parades were in Dallas despite the fact the facility they played in during the championship runs was in Irving. Dallas is in financial trouble but there were no signs that they were balking at the cost of the parade before Cuban stepped up and offered to pay for it. Don't see why Dallas wouldn't host any future Cowboys championship parades.
but the question is, would Jerry offer to pay for it like Cuban did?