• The KillerFrogs

Dallas Cowboys at TCU?

talor

Don't forget, as ESPN does all the B-roll on campus, then they pan to the......destroyed ACS and say "oh yeah, here's what that's gonna look like in 7 months."
Fade to the beauty shots of the design drawings in all their regal purple detail.
Money Shot.
"And we're back after this..."
---Cue commercial---
"At TCU, we believe...."
DOUBLE Money Shot.
Now THAT'S marketing.

Ummmmm I don't think you are using the term "money shot" correctly. You should find another phrase asap.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Ummmmm I don't think you are using the term "money shot" correctly. You should find another phrase asap.
Actually no, that was chosen with care.
Money as in "Wow, I wanna send my kid there. Wife, where's the checkbook?"
Or.
Money as in "Wow, I wanna write a big check to that place as a tax write-off. Geeves, where's the checkbook?"

10 Key Frog

Actually no, that was chosen with care.
Money as in "Wow, I wanna send my kid there. Wife, where's the checkbook?"
Or.
Money as in "Wow, I wanna write a big check to that place as a tax write-off. Geeves, where's the checkbook?"

You probably should keep your kids away from "money shots".

Trelvis

From Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas twitter....

calvinwatkins- Some of the TCU players are watching practice. They start their day around 3. Cowboys players got to be out of the facility by 230 CT.

7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

konafrog

Why not have a little joint practice session? I'm sure the kids would get a kick out of it and could no doubt pick up some great tips. Not to take their mind of TennTech but just an idea...

konafrog

Why not have a little joint practice session? I'm sure the kids would get a kick out of it and could no doubt pick up some great tips. Not to take their mind of TennTech but just an idea...

Baaahaha what the hell was I thinking. The NCAA would have our jock in a twist faster than Mack Brown can say conspiracy.

Kinda sad really...

NetFrog2

The practice facility will be a busy place today with all the rain. Cowboys until 3, TCU FB in there from 3-6, then TCU band from 6:30-8:30.

watchfrog

I wondered the same thing. The event schedule for Cowboy's Stadium says that Tim McGraw will headline "XLV Countdown Live From Cowboys Stadium" presented by Frito-Lay this Friday. Maybe the set up for this keeps them from being able to practice there. Kind of like if the TCU band was practicing on the field and they told the team to go somewhere else.
Yes, they had an interview Star-Telegram about this today and he also talked about opening the roof for the OSU game.

http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/09/07/2451202/cowboys-stadium-mayor-readies.html

Latest posts