• The KillerFrogs

CWS Saturday Semifinal Thread: TCU vs. Coastal Carolina (7 pm)

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
cdsfrog said:
Agreed. Hope we win for micah but honestly this season has already exceeded almost everyone's expectations. I just want to see them play loose, NEGU and let the chips fall where they may. Alcohol will consumed so no worries of me being excessively a pain in the [Rod Gilmore]
Since when has alcohol helped lol.

TCUdirtbag

Probable starting pitchers listed in OP confirmed
https://twitter.com/tedcahill/status/746842139099729920
Also, Landestoy at first tonight
https://twitter.com/TCU_Baseball/status/746842665216466944

TCUdirtbag

No matter what happens: this team has drastically exceeded expectations and has made for a fun spring and early summer. Unbelievable run. Proud of them and thankful for our coaching staff. Thinking of Micah tonight and how much more there is to life than baseball.

TCUdirtbag

Random, but Greg Byrne (Arizona AD) and CDC are great friends. Byrne also has a son at TCU. Would make for a fun storyline and some great CDC tweets.

TCUdirtbag

MTfrog5 said:
How was the wind in the first game? Hoping for a calmer night
I thought balls carried a bit more than they have been. Not sure what the possible bad weather moving in will do to that though.

GeoFrog

Have a beer and onion boil going for my brats and a Shiner inside my winning TCU koozie in hand. Let's do this, Frogs!!! NEGU!!

cdsfrog

Screen_Shot_2016_06_25_at_6_23_48_PM.png

Snoop1122

I am changing my shirt for tonight.  I'm going back to purple for TCU logo on it from my TCU baseball shirt.  Let's #NEGU Frogs! We just gotta get some runs early so they have to go to the bullpen. 

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
I'm on my second TCU shirt for the day. Started with the RB shirt but made the mistake of going outside for an hour to work on my backyard fence in Clear Lake. Predictably drenched, I had to shower again and now have another TCU shirt on that is 1-1 so far in the CWS.

Pretty stupid of me to wear the RB shirt under those circumstances. It only has so many wins in it. Can't waste them on backyard work.

Frog-in-law1995

SnoopFrogger2211 said:
I am changing my shirt for tonight.  I'm going back to purple for TCU logo on it from my TCU baseball shirt.  Let's #NEGU Frogs! We just gotta get some runs early so they have to go to the bullpen. 
I finally got to wash mine this morning. Nice to have it clean again.

Latest posts