• The KillerFrogs

CPA - Tax & Financial Planning

jake102

Being a real estate broker by trade, there is no such thing as a house that is too big. :)

the-big-short-1.jpg

cdsfrog

Being a real estate broker by trade, there is no such thing as a house that is too big. :)

Haha. I got suckered into that. 3k square feet is way too big for me. My old boss bought in that toll Brothers division. 5k square feet for 2 people but it sure does look nice.

After getting used to 1350 square feet over 4 floors 1800 on one floor would be heaven.

cheese83

If "Ross" is the same Ross that I think it is the fact you guys are telling him how to handle large sums of money/taxes/estate planning is funny.

Lot of guys on here with all the answers and tons of free time to post on message boards. My brother is a CPA at a boutique firm and doesn't any free time right now because it's busy season. He's working 6-7 days a week billing hours. They have been practically living at the office.

PhillyFrog

If "Ross" is the same Ross that I think it is the fact you guys are telling him how to handle large sums of money/taxes/estate planning is funny.

Lot of guys on here with all the answers and tons of free time to post on message boards. My brother is a CPA at a boutique firm and doesn't any free time right now because it's busy season. He's working 6-7 days a week billing hours. They have been practically living at the office.

I come here for the jokes.

Now you're calling me lazy.

Young and Horned

I was a CPA at a large firm and worked past midnight plenty of times during busy season. Doesn't mean I didn't take some time to myself during the day to lower my office productivity. It helps break up the day and keep your sane. I even encouraged my staff to do non-work during long work days because no one can do 100% work for 12-14 hours a day straight.

Spike

You said "No" but replied as if you agreed to what I said. Didn't understand the no part.

Oh sorry,

I think for most people the most important function a will serves is to pass title to property. Most people never ponder the day that they will sell their house to someone outside the family.

I suspect part of the reason I don't get more follow up on the state planning side is that I ask people questions about things that they don't want to think about.