• The KillerFrogs

Copperas Cove is led by unlikely QB in Thomas

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
TCU, especially CGP has been after Thomas for a while as are OkieLite, Texas and other schools. 2012 recruit and another terrific athlete, was all-district WR as soph. 5-10/170/4.5

http://www.statesman.com/sports/highschool/copperas-cove-is-led-by-unlikely-qb-in-983787.html?srcTrk=RTR_95649

Bulldawgs unbeaten under first-year replacement leader

COPPERAS COVE — Orlando Thomas says that he'll play anywhere for the Copperas Cove Bulldawgs.

Thomas grew up playing running back and was moved to the wide receiver position as a sophomore. This year, Thomas, a junior, was moved again when the Bulldawgs asked him to run the offense as the team's quarterback.

"Wherever coach (Jack Welch) wants me to play, I'm ready to play," Thomas said.

talor

Feisty,

What is the status with your blog? I saw your last thread but I do not think that you included 2012 kids with offers. Keep it up!

T

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Feisty,

What is the status with your blog? I saw your last thread but I do not think that you included 2012 kids with offers. Keep it up!

T

I think Wes is going to put up a recruiting forum here shortly and will pin the 2011, 2012, Texas Top 150 info as well as some basketball & baseball.

Will also do the blog entries, but the forum will give you a stable location to refer back to as you wish. Just waiting for the go ahead because i have a lot of updated material yet to be posted.

TCUFrogs

TCU, especially CGP has been after Thomas for a while as are OkieLite, Texas and other schools. 2012 recruit and another terrific athlete, was all-district WR as soph. 5-10/170/4.5

http://www.statesman...rcTrk=RTR_95649

Bulldawgs unbeaten under first-year replacement leader

COPPERAS COVE — Orlando Thomas says that he'll play anywhere for the Copperas Cove Bulldawgs.

Thomas grew up playing running back and was moved to the wide receiver position as a sophomore. This year, Thomas, a junior, was moved again when the Bulldawgs asked him to run the offense as the team's quarterback.

"Wherever coach (Jack Welch) wants me to play, I'm ready to play," Thomas said.

So given the Copperas Cove connection, he probably has been up to TCU before? Or will certainly?

West Coast Johnny

Fiesty, did the coaches consider Trevor Valdez? It would be nice to add some depth to the defensive line to go with the big names that are still undecided.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Fiesty, did the coaches consider Trevor Valdez? It would be nice to add some depth to the defensive line to go with the big names that are still undecided.

He's committed to Baylor and seems solid. Coach Welch & CGP have a good relationship and few good players at CC get out of there without a look from TCU, however he committed early to BU and the coaches there also in with the bulldawgs.