• The KillerFrogs

confirmation bias

BearlyAFrog

hindry said:

i recall that several big 12 teams have backup QB's that out perform the starter. tech seems of have had  a dozen. baylor,need i remind you?

When was it that you thought you saw a Baylor back up QB outplay the starter?

netty2424

BearlyAFrog said:
When was it that you thought you saw a Baylor back up QB outplay the starter?
beat-it-o.gif

TooColdU

TX_Krötenechse said:
And Hill looked to Williams a few times, but Williams dropped one, couldn't get under another one, and other than that couldn't get open most of the night. He was covered by their best corner and may need a few more games to adjust to FBS coverage. It'll be fine.
The first throw to Taj wasn't a drop. Hill just put too much air under it and that allowed the defender to get a hand in.

On the second instance, Taj had his man beat and was WIDE open but Kenny Hill threw it out of bounds.

TX_Krötenechse

TooColdU said:
The first throw to Taj wasn't a drop. Hill just put too much air under it and that allowed the defender to get a hand in.

On the second instance, Taj had his man beat and was WIDE open but Kenny Hill threw it out of bounds.
I may have missed some that were off target, but there was definitely a drop in there. Or really more of a bounce as it hit his hands and careened away

Peacefrog

Degenerate
TX_Krötenechse said:
I may have missed some that were off target, but there was definitely a drop in there. Or really more of a bounce as it hit his hands and careened away
Yes, he had to go to the ground to catch it. Not a great pass but he should still come up with it.