• The KillerFrogs

Conference USA Says 'No'

NativeFrog

If the Big East breaks uup and TCU needs a new conference home, Conference USA reportedly has told the Frogs to look elsewhere because it already has the best team in the Metroplex and that bringing in the Frogs would add nothing to the conference.

BABYFACE

Hey, native you may think schtick is funny, but most think you are an arse. Anybody that thinks going on a message board and playing games with everyone is hilarious must be a complete D-bag. Does your life suck so much that this how you get your entertainment?

If the Big East breaks uup and TCU needs a new conference home, Conference USA reportedly has told the Frogs to look elsewhere because it already has the best team in the Metroplex and that bringing in the Frogs would add nothing to the conference.

Good we never wanted CUSA. Worst case for TCU, TCU stays in the MWC and then MWC goes AQ. Actually CUSA better hope TCU goes to Big 12 or another AQ conference because MWC doesn't need to merge with CUSA football if TCU stays MWC.

NativeFrog

Hey, native you may think schtick is funny, but most think you are an arse. Anybody that thinks going on a message board and playing games with everyone is hilarious must be a complete D-bag. Does your life suck so much that this how you get your entertainment?

babyFace, I apologize for diverting your attention from your family on a Sunday morning. Please forgive me.

Dogfrog

And yet this poster still gets responses.

I resolve to never open another topic started by this poster. It' a complete waste of five seconds.

Young and Horned

[Cowherd]bag.jpg

HFrog1999

Conference USA officials obviously think we play too rough. The officials scored at least 14 for SMU. I guess they aren't used to refing real football games.

back_in_black

Moderators
Conference USA officials obviously think we play too rough. The officials scored at least 14 for SMU. I guess they aren't used to refing real football games.

I'll be conservative and say the officials gifted them 10 and not 14. Still, they should be relieved of their officiating duties. My father was watching the game in Maryland and texted me several times saying he thought they had to be paid off.

tcufrog115

I'll be conservative and say the officials gifted them 10 and not 14. Still, they should be relieved of their officiating duties. My father was watching the game in Maryland and texted me several times saying he thought they had to be paid off.
I watched the second quarter at the BLUU because my three-month-old was getting a little warm. Watching it on TV over there, it was evident that the officials were very lopsided in who they were calling penalties on. Although they actually called 11 on them and only 9 on us, the difference in what they were calling was a one-sided affair.

Most ridiculous was the double personal foul at the end of regulation play. Complete B.S.

The Sun Belt or MAC would be the only conferences that would be less attractive than CUSA. I would just assume stay in the MWC If the Big East crumbles and TCU does not get a Big 12 invite.

Don't forget the WAC.

But agreed, if the Big East does fall, either take a Big XII bid or stay put.

You are right in that I forgot about the WAC. The WAC is one conference that absolutely refuses to die. They just added Texas State and UTSA to keep it going. Karl Benson is desperate to keep his job!

tcumaniac

We all know you're kidding.... But you actually think you're funny... you're not. Everything you say is stupid. You're not witty. You're not even semi-intelligent. Go do something with your life.

Mac,

Can you please stop ruining my good name? I'm embarrassed that they'd let you teach anyone that will eventually have my name on their diploma.

It's enough that you embarrass yourself, but now you're embarrassing me too.

Sincerely,
Bob Schieffer

BABYFACE

babyFace, I apologize for diverting your attention from your family on a Sunday morning. Please forgive me.

LOL, no words. Your posts are more effective in making my point than anything I could say. However, I do give you credit for being a paid KFC subscriber.