• The KillerFrogs

Conference-by-conference bowl records

TcuFrog2010

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this, but I was pretty impressed by it. Our little sisters are all grown up and winning bowl games.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/16343161/

How each has fared during the postseason games

ConferenceSchoolsRecordPercentage
MWC (5)AF,BYU,SDS,TCU,Utah 4-1.800
Big East (6)Conn,Lou,Pitt,Syr,USF,WVU 4-2.667
Independents (3)Army,Navy,ND2-1.66
Pac-10 (4)Ariz,Ore,Stan,Wash2-1.667
Sun Belt (3)FIU,MTenn,Troy2-1.667
ACC (9)BC,Clem,FSU,GT,Mary,Miami,NC,NCS,VT4-4.500
MAC (4)Miami,NIU,Ohio,Toledo2-2.500
SEC (10)Ala,Ark,Aub,Flor,Geor,Ky,LSU,MSU,SCar,Tenn4-5.444
Big 12 (8)Bay,KSt,Mizzou,Neb,OU,OklaSt,TexA&M,TT3-5.375
Big Ten (8)Ill,Iowa,Mich,MichSt,NWstrn,OSU,PSU,Wis3-5.375
C-USA (6)ECU,SMU,SoMiss,Tulsa,UCF,UTEP2-4.333
WAC (4)BoiseSt,FresSt,Haw,Nev1-2.333

Through Jan. 8

joejordan

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this, but I was pretty impressed by it. Our little sisters are all grown up and winning bowl games.

How each has fared during the postseason games

ConferenceSchoolsRecordPercentageMWC (5)AF,BYU,SDS,TCU,Utah4-1.800Big East (6)Conn,Lou,Pitt,Syr,USF,WVU4-2.667Independents (3)Army,Navy,ND2-1.667Pac-10 (4)Ariz,Ore,Stan,Wash2-1.667Sun Belt (3)FIU,MTenn,Troy2-1.667ACC (9)BC,Clem,FSU,GT,Mary,Miami,NC,NCS,VT4-4.500MAC (4)Miami,NIU,Ohio,Toledo2-2.500SEC (10)Ala,Ark,Aub,Flor,Geor,Ky,LSU,MSU,SCar,Tenn4-5.444Big 12 (8)Bay,KSt,Mizzou,Neb,OU,OklaSt,TexA&M,TT3-5.375Big Ten (8)Ill,Iowa,Mich,MichSt,NWstrn,OSU,PSU,Wis3-5.375C-USA (6)ECU,SMU,SoMiss,Tulsa,UCF,UTEP2-4.333WAC (4)BoiseSt,FresSt,Haw,Nev1-2.333Through Jan. 8
Table that data, soldier!

ricksterh

Interseting that the MWC is 4-1 and the one loss is Utah who is
now in the PAC and they lost to Boise who is now in the MWC.
:unsure:

frogbyproxy

I promise I'm not jumping to Utahs defence but they didn't have their starting quartback. Wonder if that could have made a difference in score? My favorite analysis came from all places ESPN. OMG They actually ranked MWC #1 in bowls by comparing this year and last year. Please don't call us little sisters anymore either since they have stated they do not want anymore publicity. How about little brothers? :rolleyes:

The other conferences in the BCS may like being called sissies after this season but the non BCS are Men and they have proved it on the field!

Sorry what I wrote about sisters is only joking around so don't get in a tiff. :tongue:

Go Frogs!

TcuFrog2010

Hey no tiff here, I didn't even realize until just a while ago that that was an actual organization. I only ment to point out that these teams that people have written off are proving in their bowl games that they can win, even if they are not in the AQ conferences. I'm really proud of their performances. I'm glad that ESPN is finally giving the MWC a little credit.