• The KillerFrogs

Computer Help

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Was wondering if any of you knew how to do this or could do it for me if you have the software. My wifes first news report was on TV today and I have a link to the video. I want to be able to save that video to my desktop to keep. Can anyone help? This is TCU related because she went to TCU. :ph34r:

Right click on the link and select "Save target as" (if using Internet Explorer) or "Save Link As" if using FireFox.

Then just select the target path to where you want the file saved on your computer (e.g., your Desktop, or a folder, etc).

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Do you use FireFox? If so download an add on called Download helper. It lets you download most videos.

Trelvis. If I give you the link can you still do it? I saw you deleted that. I tried to do the download helper but this slow satellite internet out here in Tyler keeps hanging up...

Deep Purple

and trelvis, how do you delete comments?
Delete comments posted on this board? If that's what you mean, you can't. Only a moderator or administrator can do that, and that action is usually reserved for sales posts, jihad trolls, or those trying to garner free advertising here.

If you want something on this board deleted, PM me, and I'll help if I can, within the board rules.

Trelvis

Well I tried to get the video with the Download Helper program and its not letting me. Also tried a different one and it didnt work either. Its something about that website. They got their videos protected. I am sure there is some way to get it, but my methods arent working.

Can your wife not get a copy from work? That would seem to be the easiest way unless it a surprise or something.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Well I tried to get the video with the Download Helper program and its not letting me. Also tried a different one and it didnt work either. Its something about that website. They got their videos protected. I am sure there is some way to get it, but my methods arent working.

Can your wife not get a copy from work? That would seem to be the easiest way unless it a surprise or something.

Hell I didn't even think about that. Did you get the video from her FABO?

2314@work

Contributor
Was wondering if any of you knew how to do this or could do it for me if you have the software. My wifes first news report was on TV today and I have a link to the video. I want to be able to save that video to my desktop to keep. Can anyone help? This is TCU related because she went to TCU. :ph34r:
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
Nick_Burns.jpg

Trelvis

Certain sites know how to protect the stream. Like I said, it will need to be streamcapped.

Can you tell me more about streamcapping? Is it basically recording the video on your screen as you play it? Never heard of it before.

I will let FOAP post the link if he wants it on here.