• The KillerFrogs

Complacency in Cow Town

IPA_Lover69

Banned
I'm so sick of this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. We need to stop accepting mediocrity in this city. Let's start:
Football:
-We won a BCS Bowl 9 years ago! Hardy Har Har! we can't rely on that 10 years later. Everytime we beam a fade route at a 5'3 receiver, it should not be excused with "we won the rose bowl! It's ok!!" There is a statute of limitations on everything. We put forward an absolute abortion of an offense this past year and Gary was not asked one single question about it. One time, he was asked about a QB change mid game, and his response was, "Ask Sonny." He makes 3.5 million dollars a year and can't walk to the other side of the practice field? The talent that we have on the offensive side of the ball is just disgusting, and we just never use it. Instead, we decide to peg slants at Jaelen Austin because he benches 550. Glad he can lift a range rover but can't get separation from my mailbox. At what point do we say ok, let's demand a new level and standard around here. Or do we just give lifetime passes? Gary's "Vaunted D" hasn't been on the same continent as stopping OU in the last 3 meetings, guess we'll ignore that. We should build Lincoln Riley a statute next to Gary's because he is Gary's daddy.
Get y'alls head out of the railhead line and wake the scheiss up. It's ok for outside thinking to be accepted. Everything does not have to be born, grown, and fed in fort worth. Wake up

frogs9497

I'm so sick of this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. We need to stop accepting mediocrity in this city. Let's start:
Football:
-We won a BCS Bowl 9 years ago! Hardy Har Har! we can't rely on that 10 years later. Everytime we beam a fade route at a 5'3 receiver, it should not be excused with "we won the rose bowl! It's ok!!" There is a statute of limitations on everything. We put forward an absolute abortion of an offense this past year and Gary was not asked one single question about it. One time, he was asked about a QB change mid game, and his response was, "Ask Sonny." He makes 3.5 million dollars a year and can't walk to the other side of the practice field? The talent that we have on the offensive side of the ball is just disgusting, and we just never use it. Instead, we decide to peg slants at Jaelen Austin because he benches 550. Glad he can lift a range rover but can't get separation from my mailbox. At what point do we say ok, let's demand a new level and standard around here. Or do we just give lifetime passes? Gary's "Vaunted D" hasn't been on the same continent as stopping OU in the last 3 meetings, guess we'll ignore that. We should build Lincoln Riley a statute next to Gary's because he is Gary's daddy.
Get y'alls head out of the railhead line and wake the scheiss up. It's ok for outside thinking to be accepted. Everything does not have to be born, grown, and fed in fort worth. Wake up

Such a waste of time.

LawFrog504

Posting in the same thread with two accounts- impressive!
Dude, the consistency to which you stalk my account is sad and borderline stalkish. Your main purpose on this earth this past week has been to try to pin me to multiple accounts. I have one account. Give it a rest. Go take your scheissing kid to the playground or something and leave me alone. You need a new hobby and likely a source of employment

Deep Purple

Guy didn't even come within a million $$$ of Gary's true salary. Dead give-away.

s-l300.jpg

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Football:
Your first day on this board?
Welcome to my ignore list.

Frog Art

I thought this thread was going to be about the running events this weekend. Anyone else doing one of the Sunday runs? My group of 3 has turned into me running by myself with a support group at the end.