• The KillerFrogs

Coming up through the ranks!

frogbyproxy

Yes I know I miss spelled the internet site for scout but it's because I feel they have been in a coma for a long time now! :biggrin:

We have possibly 7 players who will enter the draft this year and it got me thinking about the
scoring of players when entering college. How in the world could they mess up so bad on Scout. Com. Another thing is respect for TCU. Over the years TCU has tried to get the best for less when it comes to stars and ranking.
Diamonds in the rough is what TCU has always been about and they proved the diamonds they got were the best. This will be an iconic year for TCU because not only are they ranked
higher this year they are getting what they need to get the ball rolling in 2011.
TCU this year so far is ranked 28
[sup]th[/sup] in the nation on scout.com and they still have a couple of positions to fill. Get ready boys and girls the wild ride is about to begin! :tongue:

2004: 70th

2005: 63th

2006: 73st

2007: 73th

2008: 114th

2009: 54th.

2010: 63[sup]th[/sup]

2011: 28[sup]th [/sup]with 21 commits so far.

Thanks to
the coaching staff and everyone connected to TCU for getting a great class this
year. Each signee looked not only into the athletic department but scholastics and well maybe looked at a few of the finer points their mothers didn't notice them looking at. The Ladies of TCU. :tongue:

Go Frogs!

PurplePutt

Let me see if I understand. The nucleus of this years team is seniors. They were either recruited in 06 or 07 (RS or not). They are going to finish #2/#3. Scout ranked those classes #73. Now why would anyone pay any attention to their evaluations?

frogbyproxy

Let me see if I understand. The nucleus of this years team is seniors. They were either recruited in 06 or 07 (RS or not). They are going to finish #2/#3. Scout ranked those classes #73. Now why would anyone pay any attention to their evaluations?

As far off as they are about TCU's recruits, if this years rankings hold true we will win the super bowl in 4 years.:biggrin: LMAO

LVfrog

I don't worry about any of the so-called recruiting sites and what they say about TCU. Scout or Rivals don't care about the Frogs so they are insignificant.