• The KillerFrogs

Come on WVU!

kidkarr

I know nothing about WVU, but the AP has them at 24 and it would be nice for our future conference to have another team highly ranked. So let's go WVU, work your way up the charts and win a BcS game to give big east some momentum during this conference uncertainty.

mtmedlin

They would except that USF is going to put a boot in their [Craig James] again! :) The Orange Bowl is ours this year and were hoping Florida St is there from the ACC. We beat them once and were REAL keen on doing it again!

WVUFan

I know nothing about WVU, but the AP has them at 24 and it would be nice for our future conference to have another team highly ranked. So let's go WVU, work your way up the charts and win a BcS game to give big east some momentum during this conference uncertainty.

I think WVU at 24 is good enough at the moment I think everyone is just waiting to see how Holorsens offense will look on gameday if it is good the fist couple weeks WVU should have no problem being in the top 15 for LSU in week 4

AEAfrog

I think WVU at 24 is good enough at the moment I think everyone is just waiting to see how Holorsens offense will look on gameday if it is good the fist couple weeks WVU should have no problem being in the top 15 for LSU in week 4

He had his offense rolling at OSU pretty quickly. I don't know if WVU has any players like Justin Blackmon at WR though.

Latest posts