• The KillerFrogs

College Football Final-No TCU mention

Jet Set Frog

Anyone have any idea what they wouldn’t even mention the TCU game on ESPNU’s College Football Final show? It’s the only Big 12 game not covered, and nearly the only Power 5 conference team without a mention.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Anyone have any idea what they wouldn’t even mention the TCU game on ESPNU’s College Football Final show? It’s the only Big 12 game not covered, and nearly the only Power 5 conference team without a mention.
We did what we were supposed to do: Beat the Tomato Can. The story last night was all the teams that didn't. Thus, our win wasn't newsworthy.

Just win, baby. Everything else will take care of itself...

Frog DJ

My 11-year old grandson is a stud select baseball pitcher, so I attended his scrimmage last night, and kept one eye on the Frogs.

One of the other kids’ mom and dad are die-hard Aggies, so word of the upset in College Station spread quickly through the stands.

Someone asked the Aggie dad who A&M lost to and he instantly responded with angry sarcasm, “Yeah, EXACTLY!” I laughed…

Go Frogs!

Frogs1983

You play a patsy opponent like Tarleton, you are expected to win by 40-50 points. Frogs did nothing special to warrant any mention.

Hope Sonny will stop the scheduling of these crap games.

Eight

Something tells me you spend a little too much time posting on killerfrogs if it’s that easy to hit a nerve

nerve? heck no, find it really funny you are on a fan site musing if this team is "worth the optimism"

simply the reason i suggested finding something that merits your attention

I will state the obvious—TCU v SMU will make the cut in two weeks. The Pony players will bring their best effort. Sonny Dykes and staff will feel pressure to win, and have two weeks to prepare.

Practices might be closed to the public.

I dislike not having a week off during the middle of the Big 12 season for a mental refresh in the routine, and for physical rest. And oddly, this third week off is the same and only one that TCU got last year.

Last edited: