• The KillerFrogs

Cockroaches vs 1500 lbs of bull Prediction thread

UT thinks they've got a nice team now, and they're just going to roll into Ft. Worth, maybe start a highly touted true freshman for his first ever start, and pick up an easy win over a hapless and demoralized frog team.

Since 2012, TCU has beaten UT 5 times as underfrogs. Even last year when we were undefeated. We never get any respect. Well dammit, we'll just have to go take some!!!

Gimme the score.

TCU 28 - UT 24

vicarfrog

I…don’t…know…why, but I am going to set myself up for major heartbreak.

Frogs win in a game that looks complete. UT leaves so happy to go to the SEC.

We beat Baylor and get to 6-5, Oklahoma game we hang for a couple of quarters.

We finish the season 6-6 wishing we could have the Colorado game back.

4 Oaks Frog

If Gillespie makes adjustments to not play off the receiver by 15-yards and cover the receiver out of the backfield…
If our D-backs don’t get crossed up, fall down and let their receivers get behind them…
If our three-man rush can get a bit of pressure on their QB…
If our LBs are able to fill the gaps and not lose the edge…
If our receivers don’t break off their routs early and mishandle a ball that hits their hands…
If our O-line can give a bit of protection for Hoover and open a bit of a gap for Bailey…
If Bailey can turn the corner and hit a bit of a gap…
If GK can make all extra point kicks and at least one field goal…
If Tape Fingers gets lost somewhere between the locker room the field..
If all or most of these “Ifs” happen we can keep it close, or maybe even win.
If not…OH MY GOD…I don’t want to think about what happens

GO FROGS!
BEAT BIG ORANGE COW!
So Blood~~<~<and frogk baylor!!

Sangria Wine

450.jpg

FrogCop19

I don't know. For the first time against the whorns, I really don't know. And I should. This should be the easiest Frog failure prediction we've had all year, but I just don't know. I have very little faith that we can pull off an upset given the state of our team, but for some reason we always step up our game against them. If our current defense shows up, we can't stop them. If our current offense shows up, we can't score on them. But even in jest I can't ever predict anything but a win for my hapless Frogs. And in any case, it won't matter if I'm right or wrong, because these are nothing more than a collection of ones and zeros on a screen and have no impact on our boys. Fight hard, Frogs. Fight hard.

Frogs: 23
Arrogant Nutless Bovines: 21

Planks

66-10 UT wins. We are going to get absolutely destroyed at the line of scrimmage in a way that makes the skill position players on both teams seem irrelevant. This just a really bad match up for TCU.

I think UT will want to embarrass us and will never really take their foot off the gas, even when the game is well out of hand. This will be their revenge game for all of the losses they’ve had to us since we joined the Big 12.

Start mentally preparing yourselves. I think this game is going to be a bottom five type moment for us as TCU fans. I’m serious. Start mentally preparing yourselves for it to be 45-7 halfway through the third, with the remaining fans in the stadium being >50% burnt orange, starting a “SEC SEC SEC” chant.

There will be multiple threads calling for coaches and Donati to be fired. You will see a few posters saying things like “I’ve defended Coach Dykes up until now, but that was the last straw.”

There will be at least one thread complaining about our fans. Maybe a thread complaining about our band.

Spike

66-10 UT wins. We are going to get absolutely destroyed at the line of scrimmage in a way that makes the skill position players on both teams seem irrelevant. This just a really bad match up for TCU.

I think UT will want to embarrass us and will never really take their foot off the gas, even when the game is well out of hand. This will be their revenge game for all of the losses they’ve had to us since we joined the Big 12.

Start mentally preparing yourselves. I think this game is going to be a bottom five type moment for us as TCU fans. I’m serious. Start mentally preparing yourselves for it to be 45-7 halfway through the third, with the remaining fans in the stadium being >50% burnt orange, starting a “SEC SEC SEC” chant.

There will be multiple threads calling for coaches and Donati to be fired. You will see a few posters saying things like “I’ve defended Coach Dykes up until now, but that was the last straw.”

There will be at least one thread complaining about our fans. Maybe a thread complaining about our band.
Someone will probably blame @steelfrog

TCU wins 35-17. Texas QB gets confused on first series ... we get a pick six and becomes a head case. Pressure mounts and he folds. TCU offense finally clicks and TCU wins 35-17. Texas goes to SEC as a Big12 Loser!

Latest posts