• The KillerFrogs

Coach Patterson Live on SportsCenter

PurplePainD

Patterson was on the "B Team" Show this morning on Sirius Satellite Radio 123 - Mad Dog Radio - he's definitely making the rounds.

jake102

He was at my house earlier. Gave a great interview. Afterwards we walked across the street and had a drink at Old Rip's.

Houston Frog

I do find it odd that so many people are picking OSU over the #6 team in the country.Kinda strange i think.

It just goes to show you that A LOT of people around the country still have their doubts about non-AQ schools. I'm shocked at how many times I'm talking with someone who thinks we would be a middle of the pack Big XII or Big 10 team. They think MWC football is a step down from all BCS conferences, and our high rankings are merely a product of a soft schedule. A lot of SEC and Big XII fans don't even know who's in the MWC, they look at all non-AQ conferences as the same thing, we could be in the MAC for all they care.

We're getting there, slowly but surely, but there is still a long ways to go (perception wise). Vegas gets it, but Joe Q Public hasn't quite caught on yet

Frog Attack II

Well, that and the fact that Volkswagens are gay... if you're gonna hook up with a man you gotta do it in a pickup

Everyone knows that
Line of the week.

Been out dove hunting for a few days.... came back for the game & checking out killerfrogs to get caught up.

This was an outstanding post!

Congrats sir!

PurpleHills

Time to make another statement tomorrow!!!!

If ever there was a time, tomorrow would be it. This pre-season bowl game is one of the best ways to get out of the blocks fast. BUT the Frogs must come out with their hair on fire, for 60 minutes. OSU knows that beating #6 TCU is the best way to start their season. So I'm looking for a lot head hunting and Big hits, I said "hits", in the Death Star tomorrow.

PH
Two go in, one comes out!

ziacougar

The top of the MWC, and TCU in particular, could play with anyone. That is one of the reasons I think Utah will do fine in the PAC10+2.

It just goes to show you that A LOT of people around the country still have their doubts about non-AQ schools. I'm shocked at how many times I'm talking with someone who thinks we would be a middle of the pack Big XII or Big 10 team. They think MWC football is a step down from all BCS conferences, and our high rankings are merely a product of a soft schedule. A lot of SEC and Big XII fans don't even know who's in the MWC, they look at all non-AQ conferences as the same thing, we could be in the MAC for all they care.

We're getting there, slowly but surely, but there is still a long ways to go (perception wise). Vegas gets it, but Joe Q Public hasn't quite caught on yet

Latest posts