1. The KillerFrogs

Coach P has had time to chill...

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by JockO de Frog, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Interesting, looking like Collins will be getting some run. He is not elite but he can throw the ball so his WRs can catch it.

Salfrog, ShreveFrog and 4th. down like this.
  2. GP did a whole bunch of backpedaling today on Cumbie..

3. I’d give Duggan the 1st half of Kansas at least. If it’s a disaster then consider Collins

Salfrog and 4th. down like this.
  4. I'd like to see if we can get all 3 QB's into the game at once and then snap it to a RB or WR.

5. Just what we need, more fumbled snaps.

6. Sewo seems to be racking up the QB stats..

ECoastFrog and Punter1 like this.
  7. All this time I thought Collins wasn't healthy enough to go. I'm surprised he wasn't in the SMU game now and I see he could have gone. I think with our running game and Collins experience, we would do much better.

4th. down likes this.
  8. I laughed. Wouldn’t shock me to see it someday.

Tim Griffin likes this.
  9. This is so good!

tcudoc and Tim Griffin like this.
  10. Something told me that Mrs. Patterson read Coach P the riot act on Sunday about how to treat his assistants, AKA members of the TCU Family they've worked so hard to cultivate.

wes, DaCrief, MTfrog5 and 1 other person like this.
  11. She's the coach of this team. Admit it.

Where can I go to get her autograph? She's the bomb! The same cap that GMFP signed a couple of years ago. I'm game!

12. i Am looking forward to the next 10 years of Patterson recycling his one dimensional game-plan, it should continue to be fun.

13. Doubt it

H0RNEDFR0GBLITZ likes this.
  14. Oh, I don't know about that one. She's very capable of speaking her mind if you've ever been around her - she's pretty quick and savvy.

15. As long as all of our qb’s keep throwing the fade routes over and over it is bound to work by the end of the season.

Big Frog II likes this.
  16. Well that explains the loss on Saturday. Maybe she’ll do the post game press conference this week.

4th. down and Eight like this.
  17. Maybe, but I doubt it. Gary is too much of a gentleman to let that happen.

18. Must have read Gil's column.

4th. down likes this.
  19. SMH