• The KillerFrogs

Coach Cumbie Week!

TK2000

Coach Meachum had his day in the sun last Saturday beating his old program after not being hired as the head OC for Ok St a few years back.  Now Coach Cumbie with have a chance against TT.  I'm sure Cumbie still has a lot of love for his old teammates at Tech and is still close with people in the program and University.  But I also think a reason he left was never being given full control in his offensive and QB coaching duties under Kingsbury.

So good luck Cumbie! Thanks for helping turn Boykin into the player he is.  Lets curb stomp Tech, put Webb in the dirt every series and take one more step closer to winning the Big 12.

Raw Frog

Want to crush the red rash raiders because:

1.  Cumbie has his signature day.
2.  Recruiting gets a huge positive jolt.
3.  Message sent back to our old DB coach that we are fine without him.
4.  Message sent to Kingsbury that we are not impressed with his skanky leg dancing with his players.
5.  Tech just needs a good (Craig James) whippin'.

Raw Frog said:
Want to crush the red rash raiders because:

1.  Cumbie has his signature day.
2.  Recruiting gets a huge positive jolt.
3.  Message sent back to our old DB coach that we are fine without him.
4.  Message sent to Kingsbury that we are not impressed with his skanky leg dancing with his players.
5.  Tech just needs a good (Craig James) whippin'.
I though the DB coach came back?

texas_sicilian

Raider Power is pretty funny right now. Lots of Tech fans wondering how on earth our offense could have improved this dramatically, and wishing Cumbie hadn't left.

Raw Frog

TK2000 said:

He might be thinking Trey Haverty?  Did work with DB's and WR's. He is still in Lubbock and he can stay there

Yes, was thinking Haverty...seems like he went after some of our recruits immediately as well when he left.  Felt like it was a slight breach of etiquette.