• The KillerFrogs

Coach Bielema Saying Funny Things Now But Don't Forget

Peacefrog

Degenerate
frogs9497 said:
Are you the one assigned to monitor KFC threads for insensitive comments about your team?

Be prepared- it will become a full-time job as we get closer to September.
He is a BYU troll not Arky. He doesn't really understand trolling so we just let him play and don't bother him much. His little brother will be here shortly to get him home on his trike. It's a somewhat sad story. He was trying to blow himself but got caught up in his magic underwear and ended up with dain bramage.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
toadallytexan said:

I'm pretty well horny most always, but no coaching offers at The Fort so far. I suppose I could be more demonstrative about it, but then I'd have to get a new bail bondsman.
I work for an attorney-bondsman. HMU. Go nuts.

Gunner

Don't believe any of his stuff.   He's in the midst of trying to set up TCU.   And add that to the folks telling us we are number 2, in the 12,  and it brings a bunch of "over rating" one's self.   Austin American  says we are number 2 in the nation(must have read that wrong).

Good grief, we haven't played a game yet, with our new QB.  Bielima is full of bull, who pops off on a regular basis.  He told Tex Coaches Assoc last year that he would kill any team that didn't have a full back.  Tech beat 'em and made him eat his words. So I will enjoy beating them, if we can.  

That whipping we put on Ol' Miss in the Peach, is fresh on SEC folks mind. Every time I go to Orange Beach, I hear about it.     Pigs  will come in here, ready for a fight.