• The KillerFrogs

Club Seats

Argeerrg

Long time lurker....first post

I'm a six year season ticket holder with a ranking of 1900. My seats were in section B row 26 which no longer exist. I was moved to the first row of the last west side section, basically the NW corner of the end zone. Not real happy with them but it is just one season. i decided to look into the club seats but thought my points ranking would prevent me from getting them.. Before I put $1000.00 down on two club seats i decided to call the ticket office and see what they thought the odds would be of me getting them. The person I talked to said there are 3200 club seats (which is wrong), but he said the seats were first come first served and your points total would only decide which seats you would get. This is not what I thought would be the case and I was somewhat skeptical since he had the amount of seats wrong. He also said there were plenty of seats open.

A few days later I called back and asked the same question of a different person. The person that answered the phone was an older guy that I remember talking to in the past, a guy that always seemed to give correct answers. He said the same thing as the first person, first come first served and points would determine which seats you could get but you would get club seats.

I was always under the impression that one could be bumped by a better points ranking. I placed the deposits on the seats and now I'm still wondering if this is too good to be true. Any thoughts?

ShivasFrog

I was told the same thing. If you put a deposit down (with seats still available), you will get club seats. Once deposits have been received for the total number of seats, the seats will be assigned according to priority points. The higher your rank, the better your seats.

If you're ranked #1 in priority points, but send your deposit in after all the club seats have been spoken for (deposits received), you are SOL. If you are ranked #1500 but get your deposit in early, you will get club seats (with the seat location determined by priority point ranking).

Big Frog II

I quite frankly was shocked that they were priced so reasonably. We don't have the option of getting free seats in the press box like NativeFrog.

Zammers

Out of town for a week or so and must have missed the pricing on club level. What is the cost of the down payment and ticket per seat?

ShivasFrog

$500 non-refundable deposit per seat. The overall cost per seat varies ($1000-$2500, I think) and includes the ticket cost.

cdsfrog

1000 level will go fast as seats are first come first serve, true but ranking allows them to decide which seats they want. 6 for 18k vs 6 for 6k.

dont forget the 3k level seats 50 yard line. im buying! jk lol

I decided to go against it for now. Unlikely I can get the 1k seats, can't afford the higher ones.

Dogfrog

Is it possible the 3200 number is 2300 new club seats plus existing end zone club, which are included in the $1000 level club offering? or was 2300 the total including end zone?

Not sure how this jibes with the "non-refundable deposit" disclaimer in the renewal packet. Specifically, it says something along the lines of "if there aren't enough seats, we'll apply your $500 to regular season tickets."

If they are taking deposits only until all seats are "spoken" for, then how could the above scenario happen?

Also, will each year have the same open process by which seats are reassigned based on new point totals? Can one not renew their same seats? What if in 2013 somebody with a higher point total decides they finally want club seats. Can an existing holder be displaced as a result? Are legacy seats allowed?

I'm concerned about getting stuck in the stupid end zone club seats and never being able to make it to the sideline.

Argeerrg

Not sure how this jibes with the "non-refundable deposit" disclaimer in the renewal packet. Specifically, it says something along the lines of "if there aren't enough seats, we'll apply your $500 to regular season tickets."

If they are taking deposits only until all seats are "spoken" for, then how could the above scenario happen?

Also, will each year have the same open process by which seats are reassigned based on new point totals? Can one not renew their same seats? What if in 2013 somebody with a higher point total decides they finally want club seats. Can an existing holder be displaced as a result? Are legacy seats allowed?

I'm concerned about getting stuck in the stupid end zone club seats and never being able to make it to the sideline.

I don't have have my renewal package with me, but the TO told me the deposit could be applied to other seats if you didn't want the seats you got based on the points. As of this morning they said seats are still available.

cdsfrog

raise the points is what I going to do. Season tickets for football, baseball, and womens basketball, parking and frogclub. Hoping that should help raise it fast

cdsfrog

Call the TO office and ask, they will tell you differently. Points dictate where your seats are. Acting before they are gone gets you to the club seats.

points dictate where you can chose from. they get the choice first. so people reserving right now will have chance to buy $2500 seats if your point total is low. The $1000 seats will be gone from the first 100-200 top priority points people if not less. (6 maximum)

YA

First order of sales is to create the demand, the excitement of the buy. That is what the TCU folks are doing by saying first come first served.

Deadline is May 15th. If you want the seats and have PP to make it happen, that is the only deadline to worry about.

aebrown22

First order of sales is to create the demand, the excitement of the buy. That is what the TCU folks are doing by saying first come first served.

Deadline is May 15th. If you want the seats and have PP to make it happen, that is the only deadline to worry about.

Club level seats are first come first serve regardless of priority point level. Those words came straight out of Chris Del Conte's mouth at yesterday's young professional luncheon.