• The KillerFrogs

Club Seat Selection Process

Opintel

Moderators
This is the preliminary go-around - final determinations will be in September.

I feel honored to have gotten a letter. Am I still a little confused? Yes.

This will sort itself out, and we'll either be in Club Seats, or elsewhere, in the beautiful "new" ACS beginning in 2012, and as long as I can drag this old beat up carcass to the stadium.

My carcass, the spousal unit is still in pretty good shape. :tongue:

FYI: #755, damn amazing, actually.

This is the preliminary go-around - final determinations will be in September.

I feel honored to have gotten a letter. Am I still a little confused? Yes.

This will sort itself out, and we'll either be in Club Seats, or elsewhere, in the beautiful "new" ACS beginning in 2012, and as long as I can drag this old beat up carcass to the stadium.

My carcass, the spousal unit is still in pretty good shape. :tongue:

FYI: #755, damn amazing, actually.

I was hoping mine would come in the mail today, but ...wasn't meant to be.

Can you transcribe the exact wording of the letter for us, please? :blush:

Opintel

Moderators
I was hoping mine would come in the mail today, but ...wasn't meant to be.

Can you transcribe the exact wording of the letter for us, please? :blush:
I'll try tomorrow - it's just too late, and my brain is a bit toasted... :unsure:

This should be a really hot topic, once all the letters are received, don't you imagine?

I really just want the season to start - I do miss it a lot. Remember that the important thing is to be in ACS to support the team, no matter where you sit.

I'll try tomorrow - it's just too late, and my brain is a bit toasted... :unsure:

This should be a really hot topic, once all the letters are received, don't you imagine?

I really just want the season to start - I do miss it a lot. Remember that the important thing is to be in ACS to support the team, no matter where you sit.
Totally understand....no worries. So let me just ask this...is there a requirement to go to the stadium any time soon?

leofrog

First, why is this such a big deal to some of y'all? If you get them, you get them!! If you don't, it's not the end of the world!!

Basically said where you rank among all those that put in seat deposits. My Priority Point ranking is 794, and it said that I would be in slot #455 out of 956(sounds right) to choose club seats. However, I am going in with a buddy of mine that has a lower ranking than me, so I will be choosing lower.

Again, I hope everyone reads the whole mailout, so there is no confusion like the first come, first serve issue!!

First, why is this such a big deal to some of y'all? If you get them, you get them!! If you don't, it's not the end of the world!!

Basically said where you rank among all those that put in seat deposits. My Priority Point ranking is 794, and it said that I would be in slot #455 out of 956(sounds right) to choose club seats. However, I am going in with a buddy of mine that has a lower ranking than me, so I will be choosing lower.

Again, I hope everyone reads the whole mailout, so there is no confusion like the first come, first serve issue!!
So, if there are 956 spots, then that means the average quantity of seats per account is 2.4 (2300 / 956). Based on that math, by the time it is your turn to pick, ~1,100 will have been taken and 1200 would still be open. However, it seems logical that on average, people with really high Priority Points would likely have more disposable income and therefore predisposed to wanting more than the 2.4 average.

My rank is 825, so I'm probably pretty close to your slot. The good news is, now I feel like I am guaranteed my seats. The question is, will they be of the $1,500 or $2,000 variety. :ph34r:

Frog79

Totally understand....no worries. So let me just ask this...is there a requirement to go to the stadium any time soon?

No, you just have to send in a form by Aug. 26 stating whether you want group seating (and with whom) or not.

BTW, I can't figure out why my current "selection order rank" (140 out of 965) is lower than my Priority Points rank (90) by 50 spots.

cdsfrog

So, if there are 956 spots, then that means the average quantity of seats per account is 2.4 (2300 / 956). Based on that math, by the time it is your turn to pick, ~1,100 will have been taken and 1200 would still be open. However, it seems logical that on average, people with really high Priority Points would likely have more disposable income and therefore predisposed to wanting more than the 2.4 average.

My rank is 825, so I'm probably pretty close to your slot. The good news is, now I feel like I am guaranteed my seats. The question is, will they be of the $1,500 or $2,000 variety. :ph34r:

is the 956 not taking into account 3300 seat deposits?

Either way you'll be guaranteed a seat, just not sure which price

Denton Frog

Got our letter and we're 57 out of 965. Think we're that high up because current South End Zone club seat holders (which we are) are in the first group to pick seats, and am assuming that people in that group are ranked by Priority Points.

FWIW, a big reason we signed up for SEZ club seats was because we were promised that if and when West Side club seating became available then we'd be at head of the line. We spent a lot of money to sit in the end zone, but viewed it as helping TCU and also investing in opportunity to get club seats on West Side.

As I understand it, everyone has until August 26th to say whether they want to sit with a group or not, following which a new and final seat selection order will be published, since some people will move up or down depending on the rank of their group, which will be an average of the indivdual rankings of group members.

cdsfrog

Got our letter and we're 57 out of 965. Think we're that high up because current South End Zone club seat holders (which we are) are in the first group to pick seats, and am assuming that people in that group are ranked by Priority Points.

FWIW, a big reason we signed up for SEZ club seats was because we were promised that if and when West Side club seating became available then we'd be at head of the line. We spent a lot of money to sit in the end zone, but viewed it as helping TCU and also investing in opportunity to get club seats on West Side.

As I understand it, everyone has until August 26th to say whether they want to sit with a group or not, following which a new and final seat selection order will be published, since some people will move up or down depending on the rank of their group, which will be an average of the indivdual rankings of group members.

That answers frog79's question too. Letterman get first dibs over everyone for those seats, ranked by priority points. Congrats on the high selection point!, you can get the 1k seats, which are a steal. I hope to raise my points fast so I can get those eventually in half a decade or so.

ross

KMA
That answers frog79's question too. Letterman get first dibs over everyone for those seats, ranked by priority points. Congrats on the high selection point!, you can get the 1k seats, which are a steal. I hope to raise my points fast so I can get those eventually in half a decade or so.
???? not sure what you mean about lettermen getting first pick. South endzone seat holders(only about 250 of them) get first pick on westside, they may or may not be lettermen. after the current south endzone seat holders vacate the south endzone, it will become lettermen's club seating alocated by priority points.

My 2 south endzone seats should be around number 30 but the rest of my west side club seats will come further down the list so I may have to wait to get them all together.

letters were mailed Thursday afternoon so everyone should have theirs by monday.

kind of like Christmas waiting to see what you get.

cam'y wait for practice to start Thursday even tho they are in shorts.

cdsfrog

???? not sure what you mean about lettermen getting first pick. South endzone seat holders(only about 250 of them) get first pick on westside, they may or may not be lettermen. after the current south endzone seat holders vacate the south endzone, it will become lettermen's club seating alocated by priority points.

My 2 south endzone seats should be around number 30 but the rest of my west side club seats will come further down the list so I may have to wait to get them all together.

letters were mailed Thursday afternoon so everyone should have theirs by monday.

kind of like Christmas waiting to see what you get.

cam'y wait for practice to start Thursday even tho they are in shorts.

I think the allocation number for the first few is for letterman to state if they want the south endzone club seats or not, makes sense at least. Could be totally wrong, I have no idea

Good luck regardless

berryfrog95

congrats on the rankings.

Question:

Curious, if by chance on the seating selection one gets the South End Zone seats, they are considered Club seats, correct? This would give you access, still to the new club amenities on the East side??? thx.

congrats on the rankings.

Question:

Curious, if by chance on the seating selection one gets the South End Zone seats, they are considered Club seats, correct? This would give you access, still to the new club amenities on the East side??? thx.
You mean West Side Club?

The End Zone Club will be for Lettermen only. And no, they will not have access to the West Side Club...only the Lettermen's Club (which is currently the South End Zone Club).

Frog79

You mean West Side Club?

The End Zone Club will be for Lettermen only. And no, they will not have access to the West Side Club...only the Lettermen's Club (which is currently the South End Zone Club).

I'm a Letterman and I will be getting West Club seats - or at least I think I will at #140 out of 965. Anyone know if I be able access the Letterman's Club during/after games if I don't have South club seats?

Frogk

I do not think there will be access from the South End Zone Club seating to the West Club seating.

If you don't want Letterman Club seating I suggest you use your standing to get West Club seating.