• The KillerFrogs

Chuck Hunter

zfrawg

For anyone interested in looking out for new recruits tomorrow, Chuck Hunter is in town and will be at the game/practice tomorrow.

He apparently had some injury hangover from the season and was recently cleared to start working out again. As I understand it, he is well over 300 lbs. I'm hoping and expecting him to come and in and be a valuable asset on the DL next year.

Nick Danger

Actually, I think a four-star defensive tackle or a defensive end (or even a safety) is a much more valuable commodity for TCU than a five-star running back! :cool:

TCURiggs

Chuck is here eating pancakes

504486-_dave_chappelle_as_prince1_super.jpg

goldenfrog

For anyone interested in looking out for new recruits tomorrow, Chuck Hunter is in town and will be at the game/practice tomorrow.

He apparently had some injury hangover from the season and was recently cleared to start working out again. As I understand it, he is well over 300 lbs. I'm hoping and expecting him to come and in and be a valuable asset on the DL next year.

I saw him and honestly he doesn't look anywhere near 300lbs.

TCUFrogs

Maybe that's why he was all covered up wearing that big, loose sweatsuite when it was so hot out there today. I was thinking he must be really hot like that.