• The KillerFrogs

Chris Simms Busted

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
You can take the Longhorn out of Austin, but you can't take Austin out of the Longhorn, or something like that.

He should play in a state with medicinal marijuana allowances. The guy had has spleen removed.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jul 5 2010, 12:11 PM) [snapback]593237[/snapback]
Fabulous. Can't make up my mind if this is better or worse than getting a DUI while chaffeuring your 28 year old mistress around with her panties in your lap like the Georgia AD did.

If he was actually smoking pot in the car with his pregnant wife, I can tell you which one is worse ...

Frogenstein

Don't see how you can pin this one on UT. He has been out of Austin for quite awhile and should know better. That said what an idiot. If he wants to smoke the dope fine, but since his wife is pregnant I assume she was sober and should have been driving. Plus one would have to quesion her decision making ability as she rode with a doped up idiot while 8 months pregnant.

roddog

Banned
QUOTE(Frogenstein @ Jul 5 2010, 05:15 PM) [snapback]593240[/snapback]
Plus one would have to quesion her decision making ability as she rode with a doped up idiot while 8 months pregnant.

she did it because shes ugly

Philly Frog

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

QUOTE(ricksterh @ Jul 5 2010, 05:24 PM) [snapback]593247[/snapback]
He needs Major Applewhite to go bail him out like he did in the games for Texas. :biggrin:

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jul 5 2010, 12:12 PM) [snapback]593238[/snapback]
If he was actually smoking pot in the car with his pregnant wife, I can tell you which one is worse ...

If he was smoking pot in the car with his pregnant wife, then she may be even dumber than he is.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Jul 5 2010, 12:31 PM) [snapback]593250[/snapback]
If he was smoking pot in the car with his pregnant wife, then she may be even dumber than he is.

good point ...

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(ricksterh @ Jul 5 2010, 12:24 PM) [snapback]593247[/snapback]
He needs Major Applewhite to go bail him out like he did in the games for Texas. :biggrin:

haha :biggrin:

SteinerTCU

Coolest guy ... ever
QUOTE(TopFrog @ Jul 5 2010, 12:08 PM) [snapback]593236[/snapback]
You can take the Longhorn out of Austin, but you can't take Austin out of the Longhorn, or something like that.

He should play in a state with medicinal marijuana allowances. The guy had has spleen removed.

I think the more accurate way to say it is:

You can take the Longhorn out of Austin, but you can't legally euthanize them for the betterment of man.

Double D

Tier 1
He just couldn't say no....
MARIJUANA.jpg