• The KillerFrogs

Chill

Garbage Dog

I am a T Shirt fan but not T shirt Fan and from where I set it looks like a few of you have some major issues with reality . If you attended TCU you should be very proud of that ,as your School is looked up to by a lot of people . Stop worrying about the small stuff . You are starting to resemble some longhorn fans that I know
Coach Patterson knows what he is doing . Wes knows what he is doing and Fiesty knows he is doing. Top does a great job with articles . Bottom line is we are blessed to have either gone to TCU or just to be simple fans like my self.
( My Grammer Sucks but I still wear purple)

tcudoc

I am a T Shirt fan but not T shirt Fan and from where I set it looks like a few of you have some major issues with reality .

Some realtors on here have hinted that it is becoming a seller's market. I have no problem with realty and actually own a home and know several realtors. I am hopeful that the real estate market turns around a bit where I live.

PurplePainD

I am a T Shirt fan but not T shirt Fan and from where I set it looks like a few of you have some major issues with reality . If you attended TCU you should be very proud of that ,as your School is looked up to by a lot of people . Stop worrying about the small stuff . You are starting to resemble some longhorn fans that I know
Coach Patterson knows what he is doing . Wes knows what he is doing and Fiesty knows he is doing. Top does a great job with articles . Bottom line is we are blessed to have either gone to TCU or just to be simple fans like my self.

My pappy always told me, "Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"

FrogSwagSurfin

Some realtors on here have hinted that it is becoming a seller's market. I have no problem with realty and actually own a home and know several realtors. I am hopeful that the real estate market turns around a bit where I live.

I have heard from Rodney Anderson that it is a good time to buy or refinance your mortgage.

Garbage Dog are you a realitor? I know some people who knows some people that knows someone that needs a house.

713frog

*grammar

back_in_black

Moderators

Just sold my house without a realtor and I live in north Fort Worth where the traffic sucks and I had to compete with the builder who just started a new phase in the neighborhood. Paid $499 to a broker to get listed on MLS. Sold in less than a week. Looking down in the cultural district, Heights (Mistletoe and Arlington) and there are still good deals to be had.

It's a sellers market if you have something buyers like. I built this house in 2009 with resale in mind (hardwood floors, mosaic backsplash, etc). Others homes in the area have been on the market for months.

joejordan

I've been to Chill in Grapevine. Nice bar, decent food. I think the TV's are too small, for a sports bar.

Too many "Yeah! Cowboys!" people to be a regular hang, and the management is standoffish. Odd.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
No no. He definitely saw his shadow. 6 more.

Someone call me...?

shadowm1.jpg

Latest posts