• The KillerFrogs

Chilifest / Aggie Cluster

frogs9497

Anyone ever been to Chilifest in Snook, TX? Just got back from this year's event. It has to be the most vile Aggie cluster I've ever seen. It is what I imagined living conditions to be if the country ever went bankrupt.

In any event, I did sport my TCU purple cap. It wasn't so popular.

TCURiggs

Anyone ever been to Chilifest in Snook, TX? Just got back from this year's event. It has to be the most vile Aggie cluster I've ever seen. It is what I imagined living conditions to be if the country ever went bankrupt.

In any event, I did sport my TCU purple cap. It wasn't so popular.

I went my Freshman or Sophomore year, and it was a definite chit show. It was a pretty good time back then though, and they had some good bands.

Hunt Together

I went twice during college and had a blast both times, as drinking heavily and Robert Earl Keen were both pretty high on my list of interests. I don't know if my body could take it these days though.

ShivasFrog

My kids stopped off for a free meal today on their way back to Norman from Chilifest. They've gone the last three years to party with friends from A&M and UT. Said they had another great time, but looked a little worn out. I never ask for details.