• The KillerFrogs

cheers Frogs

byuhog

3 wins in a row against BYU.

Tough to swallow.

If you're stout, you're stout and TCU's stout.

BYU did some good things though.

Rushing yards allowed was good by BYU.

No shutout for TCU.

Big plays killed BYU once again-the two throws over the middle before half to score, etc.. Heaps pics..

He has quite a bit to learn as a QB still.

I see some potential though.

BYU was doing really well defensively with the 3 pts before halftime and lost control on the defensive blunders where Dalton picked up the blitz I think and hit the middle. If BYU can continue to be aggresive on D and stop those big plays like they did-they are gonna do quite well. I think some of it was miscommunication or misunderstanding of where the middle LB's needed to cover on those particular blitzes and BYU got burned. Daltons very good.

Seasons not over yet. BYU could still maybe get to 6-6, but it's gonna be hard.

If Frogs can get past AF and Utah, then I think TCU should have a shot at the NC, but I don't know how it's gonna work out if BSU stays undefeated. You guys are gonna play catch up all season long to BSU and might have enough at the end in the computers/SOS department..

Great team guys, good win.

I'd like BYU to play TCU again, but maybe in a bowl game when BYU gets their stuff figured out in a year or two. Talents there. We need some guys who will catch the ball though. Way too many drops and it wasn't just bad throws-WR's and co. need to catch the dang ball. Frustrating.

I would've like to seen Heaps throw it deep more often, but TCU's defense didn't allow for much at all.

TCU's the only team in the MWC that has won this much against the Cougs other than the Utes when they had that 4 years in a row streak. Props to TCU.

Peace out.

Rabble Rouser

Peace out.

Buh-bye+skit+SNL.jpg

Buh-Bye! Enjoy irrelevance! Whoops, I mean independence!

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
I think BYU will go bowling...they showed me some stuff today. That No. 22, Rush, is a player.
Guess the outcome was pretty much what you thought it would be, judging by your earlier posts.

Cumulative score of the last three games was, what...104 to 17? I guess, although we are of lesser value and unworthy of future association, we can always have that factoid to console us.

pcf

3 wins in a row against BYU.

Tough to swallow.

If you're stout, you're stout and TCU's stout.

BYU did some good things though.

Rushing yards allowed was good by BYU.

No shutout for TCU.

Big plays killed BYU once again-the two throws over the middle before half to score, etc.. Heaps pics..

He has quite a bit to learn as a QB still.

I see some potential though.

BYU was doing really well defensively with the 3 pts before halftime and lost control on the defensive blunders where Dalton picked up the blitz I think and hit the middle. If BYU can continue to be aggresive on D and stop those big plays like they did-they are gonna do quite well. I think some of it was miscommunication or misunderstanding of where the middle LB's needed to cover on those particular blitzes and BYU got burned. Daltons very good.

Seasons not over yet. BYU could still maybe get to 6-6, but it's gonna be hard.

If Frogs can get past AF and Utah, then I think TCU should have a shot at the NC, but I don't know how it's gonna work out if BSU stays undefeated. You guys are gonna play catch up all season long to BSU and might have enough at the end in the computers/SOS department..

Great team guys, good win.

I'd like BYU to play TCU again, but maybe in a bowl game when BYU gets their stuff figured out in a year or two. Talents there. We need some guys who will catch the ball though. Way too many drops and it wasn't just bad throws-WR's and co. need to catch the dang ball. Frustrating.

I would've like to seen Heaps throw it deep more often, but TCU's defense didn't allow for much at all.

TCU's the only team in the MWC that has won this much against the Cougs other than the Utes when they had that 4 years in a row streak. Props to TCU.

Peace out.

byuhog, I'm sorry we're not going to play you guys anymore. This is just one more thing money has screwed up. You've always been fun to read on here.

We've had some really exciting games and games that I think both sides really looked forward to days and weeks ahead of time with great anticipation.