• The KillerFrogs

Cheated Again

bouttmk

In the heat of the moment, I screamed cheating. Posters I respect say it was a hold. It must have been a hold. I didn't think it was interference on the final play. I do still say that OU has holding all game and it wasn't being called. They held the flag until the optimum moment to call a hold. Do I think there's a bias toward OU and Texas? Yes, I do.

Waccy Frog

Clear hold. No question. The bias stuff is for losers. The refs may suck, but fans only see the plays called against their team.

rifram09

It was a bad break that they called it instead of many of the others in the game. But that happens in every game, no matter who plays. That one was pretty obvious... But so were many of the others in the game.

Jus how it goes. If Foltz doesn't get beat on that play he doesn't hold an we tie it. Simple as that.

The Bird Man

obviously you don't know much...if your gonna spout off know SOME facts

How were we cheated? It was an obvious hold, albeit unnecessary. We had a chance to tie it on the final play and dropped it. It was ours for the taking and we didn't get it done. No shame in losing to that team with 16 freshmen.

Purple Daze

Clear hold. No question. The bias stuff is for losers. The refs may suck, but fans only see the plays called against their team.

Not true, I saw several that weren't called on OU's left tackle that were just as bad and in one case worse than Foltz's. That they refuse or choose not to call one hold all game and then wait until the final minute, no less on a critical play, to finally do it is what irks me so much. If the bear hug and spin by OU's LT on McFarland or the wrap around Pierson's neck on an inside-out twist stunt aren't holds then neither is Foltz's. If an ejection is not warranted for mounting a player and throwing punches then it seems a bit biased. How could it not? Like a baseball player-manager, I want it called the same both ways and I don't feel like it was today.

illini_frog

#69 from Ou didn't even block. He just hugged our guy and then fell to the ground with them. I was standing there in disbelief that he got away with it EVERY SINGLE play.