• The KillerFrogs

Chatzen Gonzales

illini_frog

Facebook creeped him.

Northwestern Oklahoma A&M is his school currently.

Based on his status updates....I'm not too sad to not get him. Unbelievably profane language and statuses extremely degrading to women.

He posted it, I'm just the messenger.

Dogfrog

Facebook creeped him.

Based on his status updates....I'm not too sad to not get him. Unbelievably profane language and statuses extremely degrading to women.

"Teacher, Chatzen said a dirty word!"

AEAfrog

Not sure of the timeline on him leaving TCU but I know his older brother was killed in a drunk driving accident back in June.

Rabble Rouser

Facebook creeped him.

Why do you feel the need to be the messenger? The kid is not enrolled at TCU, that's all we needed to know.

Frog_Fan71

Not sure of the timeline on him leaving TCU but I know his older brother was killed in a drunk driving accident back in June.

Depending on how close he was to his brother, I can see something like that making a young man extremely angry. However, there comes a point when you have to accept the loss and move on. Be a better person because his brother would have wanted him to be.

Stiff Arm Frog

Facebook creeped him.

Are you sure that's the right guy? I couldn't find him on Facebook.

I couldn't find anything on the web about it, but the last I heard was that he couldn't make the NCAA minimum grades to play college ball. If that's true it might be best for him to go somewhere else. College isn't for everyone.

asleep003

So....... any knowldge out there, where that scholarship went... or most probably going. DS's scholarship (via Fiesty) went to a player who was due a one... except we were 1 over already.

Cheers!