• The KillerFrogs

Charleston Gazette-Mail: Mountaineers face stern test this week from TCU defense

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Charleston Gazette-Mail: Mountaineers face stern test this week from TCU defense

By Tom Bragg Staff writer

It is no secret that when the West Virginia University offense is humming, the passing game is among the best, if not the best, in the country.

That group will get put to the test this week when Texas Christian visits Morgantown to take on the No. 7 Mountaineers (noon, Fox Sports 1), the Horned Frogs will bring with them one of the Big 12’s top defenses and the No. 1 pass defense in the league.

“It will probably be the stiffest test we’ve had to date for our offense,” WVU coach Dana Holgorsen said Tuesday. “They just do a really good job on that side. We know that, we respect that and we’re looking forward to playing against them.”

Read more at https://www.wvgazettemail.com/sport...cle_23a7b2e6-9e16-52b6-b9f9-2ab38125c82a.html

Moose Stuff

While, Holgorsen's pregame hype is totally understandable....his concerns seem somewhat spurious.

We’ve got the two most productive DE in the league. He SHOULD have at least a little concern for what that could mean on Saturday (sacks = punts, turnovers, injuries). I have no illusions of winning this game but I’ll be disappointed if the D doesn’t make them work for it.

Bob

"I have no illusions of winning this game"

Maybe I'm living a life a illusion, but I don't think we're playing to lose. Long live the Cucarachas. I would have said cockroaches but you see - the filters won't let me say that cause it has a naughty word embedded the word.