• The KillerFrogs

Chad Morris to Baylor

Ron Swanson

iPwbJVil.jpg

Chongo94

Peacefrog said:
He will regret that decision.
I want to think so but sadly I think he probably does very well there. Great connections to high school coaches still and already took on one rebuilding project and has seemingly made improvements.

Don't like the guy anymore for taking over that cesspool if true but I bet he has them capable again sooner rather than later.

Travis Trucks

SMU is playing for bowl eligibility and he bails out now? Why not wait until AFTER their last game?

What a useless, low lying limp d!ck. I hope SMU makes a bowl to spite him, tells him to darn off and not coach them in the bowl game, and he fails spectacularly at Baylor.

Also guessing he wasn't expecting the A&M job to open up, as that is his dream job apparently. 

netty2424

Travis Trucks said:
SMU is playing for bowl eligibility and he bails out now? Why not wait until AFTER their last game?

What a useless, low lying limp d!ck. I hope SMU makes a bowl to spite him, tells him to darn off and not coach them in the bowl game, and he fails spectacularly at Baylor.

Also guessing he wasn't expecting the A&M job to open up, as that is his dream job apparently. 
I'm sure playing in front of 5,000 fans at a home game was really giving him reason to hang around.

Moose Stuff

Surprises me he took THAT job but also don't blame him for getting out while he can. His shine could fade fast with a couple more mediocre years at SMU.