• The KillerFrogs

CFP app

Horned Toad

Added mine to Apple wallet as well. Is there a way to pull up the barcode in Apple Wallet like you can in the CFP app?
Not that I know of as the Apple Wallet doesn’t use the bar code. The attendant just hovers the scanner over the ”Hold Near Reader” image and scans that.

westtexfrog

Cant wait to frame my tickets after we play in the National Championship. Oh wait we are using electronic ticketing, I'm old and I hate electronic tickets

Frogustat

Anyone having issues with the CfP app.

I was in it last night and now im getting error message and wont log in
You might try deleting the app and then reinstalling. Also, you might need to reset your password. I believe the email address used to link the app must match the email on your TCU go frogs account (assuming your tickets were from TCU). I'm not a techie and don't want your tickets to disappear but it sounds like you're at a dead end with the app. Good luck.

lonestarfrog89

I’m getting an error when I try to login to Ticketmaster through the app. When I log into my Ticketmaster account on a computer I see no tickets :oops:

KTown Frog

So I just bought a ticket through TCU ticket office and was wondering how the delivery of the tickets will go. It says it will be sent through Seatgeek. Is that true or will it go through the CFP app? I assume I will get an email once they are available, just thought I would ask for clarification.