• The KillerFrogs

Celebration rule has its first tragedy

FROGDADDY

Floyd costs ND six points by holding up the ball as he went into the endzone.

Dumb rule.

It's a truly horrible rule. That being said, it's a rule and I'd be some kind of pissed as a coach if one of my kids did anything other than run into the endzone and hand the ball to the ref.

ShivasFrog

Somewhat off-topic, but I'm really enjoying watching our future conference mates taking it to ND in South Bend. The Bulls look pretty salty.

RaiderHater

What I don't like is the importance of exactly when the foul happens. Showboat at the 1 yard line and it costs a TD. Showboat 1 yard into the endzone and It's only 15 yards on the kick off.

OmniscienceFrog

What I don't like is the importance of exactly when the foul happens. Showboat at the 1 yard line and it costs a TD. Showboat 1 yard into the endzone and It's only 15 yards on the kick off.

Yeah, I can't wait til the situation happens where they have to go to replay to determine whether an excessive celebration happens before or after crossing the plane.

Coaches, get your challenge flags ready.

FrogRails

Somewhat off-topic, but I'm really enjoying watching our future conference mates taking it to ND in South Bend. The Bulls look pretty salty.

This.

Also a little OT, but as I haven't watched a ND home game on NBC in a while, it looks like the production values are pretty darn good for our future conference's potential future TV partner.