• The KillerFrogs

CDC.....

steelfrog

Tier 1
I don't understand why so many people on here think so highly of the MWC. The Utah schools are gone. Boise doesn't add enough, period. NM, CSU, Wyo, are awful and Fresno/UNR/Hawaii add nothing. Give me the BE over those schools any day of the week. Had the Utah schools stuck around, things would have been different.
This is an example of Right Thinking

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
I don't understand why so many people on here think so highly of the MWC. The Utah schools are gone. Boise doesn't add enough, period. NM, CSU, Wyo, are awful and Fresno/UNR/Hawaii add nothing. Give me the BE over those schools any day of the week. Had the Utah schools stuck around, things would have been different.
How do you like a BE without Louisville, WV, Syr,Pitt ?

hindry

i asked a question about CDC...i still don't have an opinion on the guy. did he game it out? i don't know. if he didn't he should have. everything is a stake.

i(and my money) do have an opinion on TCU football.

we are no longer a sandlot team. millions have been spent. millions more will be spent. we are top tier.

the BE was a bad move. i said so last year. the reasons are the same. its a basketball conference with un-competitive football teams. they never will be. too much money and emphasis on basketball in that conference. it has seven catholic schools. the barnett shale is big, but no match the for Holy Roman Church, if your interested in turning money into influence.

MWC with TCU and Boise. man that's big.
SMU wanted in. any of you guys remember how they compete? google 'eric dickerson.'
Houston wanted in.
big 12 teams wanted in.
could you see TTU there? another game we could actually attend. i certainly could.
BYU could wander back in.

that would have been a great conference

any scenario in MWC would progress.

BE ,,,,,we wait to see who else defects. how's that feel? try recruiting against TU in marlin..."well son you will play several seasons in BE and then ...................."

somebody else said it....CDC, get with MWC commish and build a conference around us. it wouldn't be the SEC, but it would be better than big 10 or big 12+/- or the BE

i asked a question about CDC...i still don't have an opinion on the guy. did he game it out? i don't know. if he didn't he should have. everything is a stake.

i(and my money) do have an opinion on TCU football.

we are no longer a sandlot team. millions have been spent. millions more will be spent. we are top tier.

the BE was a bad move. i said so last year. the reasons are the same. its a basketball conference with un-competitive football teams. they never will be. too much money and emphasis on basketball in that conference. it has seven catholic schools. the barnett shale is big, but no match the for Holy Roman Church, if your interested in turning money into influence.

MWC with TCU and Boise. man that's big.
SMU wanted in. any of you guys remember how they compete? google 'eric dickerson.'
Houston wanted in.
big 12 teams wanted in.
could you see TTU there? another game we could actually attend. i certainly could.
BYU could wander back in.

that would have been a great conference

any scenario in MWC would progress.

BE ,,,,,we wait to see who else defects. how's that feel? try recruiting against TU in marlin..."well son you will play several seasons in BE and then ...................."

somebody else said it....CDC, get with MWC commish and build a conference around us. it wouldn't be the SEC, but it would be better than big 10 or big 12+/- or the BE

Can an IQ be negative?

Good grief, reading this post has made everyone dumber.

SouthTexasToad

Seriously?

Next you will be saying how well Auburn competed last year, and telling us to Google $Cam Newton. Same concept. Late '70s through mid '80s SMU is the last thing I would reference in regards to anything positive.

Let the modern SMU era stand on its own merit. While I still hate the program, at least I can respect their achievements these days.

hindry

Seriously?

Next you will be saying how well Auburn competed last year, and telling us to Google $Cam Newton. Same concept. Late '70s through mid '80s SMU is the last thing I would reference in regards to anything positive.

Let the modern SMU era stand on its own merit. While I still hate the program, at least I can respect their achievements these days.

my sense is that smu wants to play competitive football and they have the resources to compete. they have proven that in the past. they would be my best bet to pull a "TCU". they are actually a bigger school with a larger endowment. they are not less football-centric than frogs. the death penalty simply flattened them for a decade or 2.

at any rate a growing mwc would need another top tier team or 2 to maintain AQ. my first choice would be some of the big 12 teams.

say what you like fellows...the headlines arent'....."MWC to implode"

ross

KMA
most people have no idea what is going on behind the scenes and should wait until the facts are know before making posts like this.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
most people have no idea what is going on behind the scenes and should wait until the facts are know before making posts like this.

Ross, don't worry. He's an imbecile. I think most folks on here know that without question now...

Give CDC a thumbs up. He's the man.

Kaiser

at any rate a growing mwc would need another top tier team or 2 to maintain AQ. my first choice would be some of the big 12 teams.
say what you like fellows...the headlines arent'....."MWC to implode"
Your first choice would be some big12 teams? C'mon man. Everyone knows the SEC has the best football, the MWC should make the SEC it's top priority to raid.

FYI, the MWC imploded last year and the MWAC is safe this year because every desirable program already left.