• The KillerFrogs

CBS Sports.com - TCU can play with anyone

richmondfrog

richmondfrog

Sounds like a Horned Frog!

Because of this screwy system, it was never going to be enough for TCU, ranked third in the BCS, to finish the regular season undefeated for the second successive year while leading the nation in scoring defense, total defense, pass defense, fewest first downs allowed and opponents' third-down percentage. For the Horned Frogs to play for the BCS title, they are always going to need help from others, and they got some of that help in the form of LSU's 24-21 victory against Alabama that eliminated the Crimson Tide from title contention. That's the good news for the Horned Frogs.

The bad news, of course, is that they need more help

fdub

love the picture of Corey Fuller patting Waymon James on the head after his 4th q touchdown. It's like a pappa and son, the height difference is so huge.

Da Frogs

Dennis Dodd also has an article that says LSU can go the championship game without even winning the SEC. That would be an incredible injustice!

OmniscienceFrog

Sounds like a Horned Frog!

Because of this screwy system, it was never going to be enough for TCU, ranked third in the BCS, to finish the regular season undefeated for the second successive year while leading the nation in scoring defense, total defense, pass defense, fewest first downs allowed and opponents' third-down percentage. For the Horned Frogs to play for the BCS title, they are always going to need help from others, and they got some of that help in the form of LSU's 24-21 victory against Alabama that eliminated the Crimson Tide from title contention. That's the good news for the Horned Frogs.

The bad news, of course, is that they need more help

Yes, I'm afraid the losses by Oregon St, SMU and Baylor are going to hurt TCU more than shellacking Utah will help them. Imagine losing ground after that beatdown. Maybe the voters in the human polls will shock me.

Army Frog Fan

I think we'll be happy with the polls. When Boise won their big game against Va Tech, most articles were how they ate a good te and passed their only test. Nothing like the love I have seen the frogs getting from previous doubters.

The bad news is now Nevada moves up to #16 or so.