• The KillerFrogs

Candid Coaches: Revealing how many teams cheat, commit major violations

Candid Coaches: Revealing how many teams cheat, commit major violations

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...how-many-teams-cheat-commit-major-violations/

"I think it's way, way, way, way less than people think. There is that
deal in the SEC and the ACC where they're funneling money through ...
churches.

-------------
Who knows how honest they truly are giving info to CBS Sports. Even if it is anonymous you just don't go out and admit things. But still this is a really interesting article.

Last edited:
This quote SCREAMS Gary...

• "Less than 10 percent [of schools cheat]. In today's world, I want to believe it's a minimum number. I always tell our coaches, 'Sometimes today's friend can be your worst enemy.' I'm not going to put my job in jeopardy to let you meet with a kid an hour longer than we're supposed to. All of the sudden he wants to transfer and he says, 'They did this.' Because of that, there are more teams closer to the book."

So assuming 15 schools are laundering money through churches and are doing so for five athletes each, at $80k per, we have 75 blatantly corrupt churches washing $6 mil a year in bag money. And presumably the NCAA can't figure out that anything is happening. Sounds to me like it's time for a new sheriff in town, boys.

Bob Sugar

So assuming 15 schools are laundering money through churches and are doing so for five athletes each, at $80k per, we have 75 blatantly corrupt churches washing $6 mil a year in bag money. And presumably the NCAA can't figure out that anything is happening. Sounds to me like it's time for a new sheriff in town, boys.
A1Z46CH.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

The trouble isn't finding programs guilty of breaking rules, it is in actual enforcement. As in the case of Rape U., what penalty do you mete out? The easy answer is death. What other penalty could there be for such horrors knowingly perpetrated by a University? And therein lies the rub: What do you then do with a BIGXII suddenly reduced to 9? What do you do with a BIGXII that cannot fulfill it's contractural obligations to TV and Radio, or to other Conferences, or to Bowls?

Thus the easy course for the NCAA: Throw the book at Boise State and "Harrumpf!" a lot about how you're doing your job...