• The KillerFrogs

cancer treatment question

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Do any of you have a friend or loved one going through the COC cancer protocol treatments?

Just curious. It's not covered by insurance so I want to hear some testimony before I shell out the money

Thanks

BleedNPurple

Wes my brother

I take vitamin B17 every day. Read the book and that’s the way I would go. There’s no one path - pm me would love to talk. I’m not falsified with your treatment. I’ll send you the book!

Zubaz

Wes my brother

I take vitamin B17 every day. Read the book and that’s the way I would go. There’s no one path - pm me would love to talk. I’m not falsified with your treatment. I’ll send you the book!

With respect, this video is quackery and conspiracy theories. Same ole "pharma conceals the cure" bologna. Be very careful with this, Wes.

BleedNPurple

Pure quackery? You sound like the FDA who spent 10 years falsifying their tests to water that down. Laetrile works - in 25 years we’ll be wondering why they treated so many people the way they have.

Zubaz

I will.

My cancer is incurable so I'm not looking to go that route but I do want to explore some additional protocols that I could use along with my chemotherapy.
For sure. Always keep your options open, I just hate seeing hucksters prey on the unfortunate and desperate, and attempt to fleece them.

(I am not saying BNP was doing this. I do think the author that video is.)

Zubaz

When you are up against it, why not try all that is available? I believe in traditional medicine but also believe in trying alternative treatments when traditional methods end up not working for an individual.
In this specific case, the substance being advocated can be poisonous and lead to cyanide poisoning. Though, to your point, when you're up against it...

More generally, even assuming a non-harmful product, it's the same reason you shouldn't recommend psychic surgery or a Scientology e-Meter: It's just a waste of time and resources. These con artists prey on people desperate for an miracle, and they can se

As the old saying goes, you know what they call alternative medicine that actually works?

Medicine.

asleep003

Do any of you have a friend or loved one going through the COC cancer protocol treatments?

Just curious. It's not covered by insurance so I want to hear some testimony before I shell out the money

Thanks

Wes … you need to google up Nurse Janet Vitt videos. I've been successful with this similar program. You are welcome to PM me.